Groups

New 3DS Ambassador Edition Available to Existing Club Nintendo Users £156

The New 3DS Ambassador edition was originally only available to select Club Nintendo members, but now it seems the floodgates have been opened and early adopters can get their hands on it right away!

No confirmed release date for the unit so it could still be a long way before the public get their hands on it.

11 Comments

Not true. I bought one as soon as I got the email. Tried it just now with my husband's account and my second account and it still says
    "An error occurred!

This Club Nintendo account is not eligible to take part in this promotion."

So if you got in now, you got the email and you probably didn't see it.

that'll be the ebay scalpers upset then. well played.

it only says available to Ireland, what am I doing wrong?

I have have a 3DS xl now which I transferred my ambassador 3DS from/ to

crazymonkey

it only says available to Ireland, what am I doing wrong?I have have a … it only says available to Ireland, what am I doing wrong?I have have a 3DS xl now which I transferred my ambassador 3DS from/ to

Same here, perhaps this site is only for Ireland customers, since it's different from the main uk one.

Does anyone know of a decent package forwarding service in Ireland?

I think I am going to pass, feel ripped off that they launched one so soon

that link lets me order, but only send to ireland, however i was a selected ambassador nintendo member,
    i tried with wife acount and no joy, also op where you find the news?
    Edited by: "zerowing" 9th Jan 2015

crazymonkey

I think I am going to pass, feel ripped off that they launched one so soon

zerowing

that link lets me order, but only send to ireland, however i was a … that link lets me order, but only send to ireland, however i was a selected ambassador nintendo member, i tried with wife acount and no joy, also op where you find the news?

Ok, an update:

If you can log in to this site, you may be able to log into the proper UK one now as well.
    I just tried the original link which went live earlier this week and I was able to order one (I previously wasn't eligible after trying several times over the past few days)
    mailing.nintendo-europe.com/re?…0I3

Hope this helps someone

crazymonkey

I think I am going to pass, feel ripped off that they launched one so … I think I am going to pass, feel ripped off that they launched one so soon

zerowing

that link lets me order, but only send to ireland, however i was a … that link lets me order, but only send to ireland, however i was a selected ambassador nintendo member, i tried with wife acount and no joy, also op where you find the news?

This Club Nintendo account is not eligible to take part in this promotion

Wanted one for mrs

zerowing

This Club Nintendo account is not eligible to take part in this … This Club Nintendo account is not eligible to take part in this promotion:( Wanted one for mrs

I am getting the same thing, but it is letting me order through the Ireland site, what is all that about?

Funtendo, this is no fun at all, glad to keep my money with me thank you

TanyaSpace

Not true. I bought one as soon as I got the email. Tried it just now with … Not true. I bought one as soon as I got the email. Tried it just now with my husband's account and my second account and it still says "An error occurred!This Club Nintendo account is not eligible to take part in this promotion."So if you got in now, you got the email and you probably didn't see it.

was going to say this is BS as I could login and didn't receive the email, but then I got the email a few minutes later.

Erm, isn't the price £175?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1124
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161391
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1323
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847

See more discussions