New 9/11 Pictures From NYPD Helicopters

THESE dramatic new snaps show the 9/11 terror attacks in shocking detail.
The never-before-seen photos were taken from a New York Police helicopter after al-Qaeda terrorists flew planes into the city's World Trade Centre.

24 Comments

I'm not going to click on the link because its the Sun.

Sun Reader

after al-Qaeda terrorists flew planes into the city's World Trade Centre

Strong Assumption

Original Poster

strike;7805581

Well done you ................ :roll:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00984/Twin-Towers_ariel_6_984198a.jpg

strike;7805581

+1

Admin

Had to laugh at the first comment in there

Why did?nt they land on the roof and rescue the people?0 0 2:29PM, Feb … Why did?nt they land on the roof and rescue the people?0 0 2:29PM, Feb 10, 2010 footlappen

juliet_bravo;7805629

Had to laugh at the first comment in there

Just reiterates my point about the level of intelligence of sun readers.

Picture 6 in the slideshow was most shocking!

why does every 1 on here seem to take the **** at each other. if it aint on the streets its on the net now days

I am PURE cracking up at the 1st comment....mega funny!

In before usual anti-west brigade & conspiracy theorists

boothy;7805878

In before usual anti-west brigade & conspiracy theorists

I'm afraid you are too late already.........they home in instantly on these threads with support.

aaronliggins;7805691

why does every 1 on here seem to take the **** at each other. if it aint … why does every 1 on here seem to take the **** at each other. if it aint on the streets its on the net now days

Since the internet's inception there has always been online 'banter'. You new to this interweb malarky?

strike;7805581

Me neither.

Banned

and i`m not going to click on that cos its the daily mail ; )

yankies killing yankies, they did the same at pearl harbour, they let the japs bomb away so they could join ww2 with public support.

Bully;7806247

yankies killing yankies, they did the same at pearl harbour, they let the … yankies killing yankies, they did the same at pearl harbour, they let the japs bomb away so they could join ww2 with public support.

http://www.manxradio.com/uploadedImages/www/blogs/Daybreak/Daybreak/common-cuckoo-kaz(1).jpg

Banned

Bully;7806247

yankies killing yankies, they did the same at pearl harbour, they let the … yankies killing yankies, they did the same at pearl harbour, they let the japs bomb away so they could join ww2 with public support.

Ha ha ha! The mentals have come out of the woodwork! Brace yourself!

1. George Bush did it because he wanted a lot of oil
2. Tony B Liar knew all about it because he wanted to be George Bush's BFF
3. A actual missile hit the Pentagon
4. United 93 didn't crash, it was shot down by George Bush

DanJackson;7806683

Ha ha ha! The mentals have come out of the woodwork! Brace yourself!1. … Ha ha ha! The mentals have come out of the woodwork! Brace yourself!1. George Bush did it because he wanted a lot of oil2. Tony B Liar knew all about it because he wanted to be George Bush's BFF3. A actual missile hit the Pentagon4. United 93 didn't crash, it was shot down by George Bush

Well he is a qualified jet fighter pilot. Which is a pretty bloody scary thought really.

DanJackson;7806683

Ha ha ha! The mentals have come out of the woodwork! Brace yourself!1. … Ha ha ha! The mentals have come out of the woodwork! Brace yourself!1. George Bush did it because he wanted a lot of oil2. Tony B Liar knew all about it because he wanted to be George Bush's BFF3. A actual missile hit the Pentagon4. United 93 didn't crash, it was shot down by George Bush

ACTUALLY by George Bush?

what he use a 9mm?

Banned

numptyj;7806716

ACTUALLY by George Bush?what he use a 9mm?:p

Do, he used his LAZER EYES! because he is an evil LIZARD OVERLORD who planned everything!

DanJackson;7806738

Do, he used his LAZER EYES! because he is an evil LIZARD OVERLORD who … Do, he used his LAZER EYES! because he is an evil LIZARD OVERLORD who planned everything!

loooool

yeah that ought to do it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    2. GOT Leaks again614
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2073

See more discussions