New Alien vs Predator game - Looks great

25 replies
Found 1st Feb 2010
Only a few weeks until it's released.
Check the video out, i'm sooooooo going to buy this.
3 single player modes where you can play as aliens, predators or humans.
mutliplayer where you can have 1 person being the alien/predator and the rest are marines.
Co-op multiplayer where you can battle waves of aliens.

*Drools*

25 Comments

Looks awesome, hope it's not a let down.

Multiplayer might even drag me away from MW2 for 5 minutes!

Original Poster

hornblowerracing;7724772

Looks awesome, hope it's not a let down.Multiplayer might even drag me … Looks awesome, hope it's not a let down.Multiplayer might even drag me away from MW2 for 5 minutes!

If they can pull it off exactly how it's shown and said in the video, then this could be my new best game

Is there gonna be an XBL Demo anytime soon?

Original Poster

hornblowerracing;7724819

Not sure, but the game will be released on 19th Febuary, so not long to wait.

i really want this to be good, looks great, fingers crossed

hornblowerracing;7724819

Demo has been confirmed, no date though

]http//ko…emo

Banned

its AvP2.....just for consoles with a multiplayer

been dying for this since I heard about it over a year ago.......so disappointed I've already played it! :-(

On one hand it is by Rebellion who made the first excellent AVP game all those years ago.

On the other, it is by Rebellion who hasn't made a decent game since ... well ... AVP all those years ago *

*Okay so Rogue Trooper on xbox wasn't that bad but this makes for a better joke

Original Poster

alternate;7734901

On one hand it is by Rebellion who made the first excellent AVP game all … On one hand it is by Rebellion who made the first excellent AVP game all those years ago.On the other, it is by Rebellion who hasn't made a decent game since ... well ... AVP all those years ago * :D*Okay so Rogue Trooper on xbox wasn't that bad but this makes for a better joke

Yeah but from the video, it's just wow
And i'm sure it's going to be a great game.

ODB_69;7726003

its AvP2.....just for consoles with a multiplayerbeen dying for this … its AvP2.....just for consoles with a multiplayerbeen dying for this since I heard about it over a year ago.......so disappointed I've already played it! :-(

Its made by the same ppl who did avp1. Which was one of my fav games

I honestly hate the movement animation in this game it looks so 1999

Multiplayer demo comes out tommorrow:-D

Aliens Vs Predator multiplayer demo to hit LIVE and PSN tomorrow
PRESS RELEASE: SEGA REVEALS ALIENS VS PREDATORTM MULTIPLAYER DEMO

Play as a Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator in a multiplayer Deathmatch demo. Hunter. Survivor. Prey. Which will you be?

LONDON AND SAN FRANCISCO (February 3rd, 2010) – SEGA® Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America, Inc. can today reveal that an online multiplayer demo will be released for the upcoming FPS action sci-fi title, Aliens vs Predator. The demo will be released simultaneously on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and STEAM on February 4th.

The multiplayer demo will allow gamers the chance to play as all three species – the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien – and pitch their skills against each other in Deathmatch mode on Refinery, one of the game’s multiplayer maps.

“The team at Rebellion has created a truly immersive multiplayer experience with three completely different and compelling playable species. We believe that Aliens vs Predator offers gamers a unique alternative to the current FPS multiplayer games on the market, and sets a precedent for the evolution of multiplayer gaming in the genre,” said Gary Knight, European Marketing Director of SEGA Europe.

“Multiplayer was a huge part of our original AVP game back in 1999, and we’ve kept the spirit of that classic experience in creating the multiplayer for our new Aliens vs Predator. With the demo now gamers can get to grips with each of the three iconic species so they can hone their skills and be ready for when the game launches and battle commences,” said Jason Kingsley, CEO and Creative Director of Rebellion.

Aliens vs Predator allows players to take the role of each of the three infamous species; the Colonial Marine, the Predator and the Alien. Each of the three species has its very own distinct story-driven single-player campaign mode that interweaves with the campaigns of the other two species.

Aliens vs Predator also features unique 3-way online multiplayer, giving gamers the chance to pit the three species against each other in the ultimate battle for survival and for the right to be crowned the deadliest species. Aliens vs Predator has seven multiplayer modes in total: Infestation, Survivor, Predator Hunt, Domination, Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch and Mix Species Deathmatch.

Aliens vs Predator is set to be released on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and PC Games For Windows on February 16th in America and February 19th in Europe.

Original Poster

michaelanderson;7740420

Multiplayer demo comes out tommorrow:-DAliens Vs Predator multiplayer … Multiplayer demo comes out tommorrow:-DAliens Vs Predator multiplayer demo to hit LIVE and PSN tomorrowPRESS RELEASE: SEGA REVEALS ALIENS VS PREDATORTM MULTIPLAYER DEMO

Yay :-D
Thanks for letting us know. Repped
Can't wait to try it out.

DarkKnight;7740632

Yay :-DThanks for letting us know. Repped Can't wait to try it out.

Should be good, After all vids i have seen looks brill:thumbsup:

Original Poster

michaelanderson;7747858

Demo is up now on 360 … Demo is up now on 360 herehttp://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/offers/0ddf0003-0000-4000-8000-00005345883d?cid=SLink

Is it on the PSN yet?

DarkKnight;7749397

Is it on the PSN yet?

would guess so, Tried to look online but couldnt see. Cant look on ps3 as i dont have one anymore

Original Poster

michaelanderson;7749461

would guess so, Tried to look online but couldnt see. Cant look on ps3 as … would guess so, Tried to look online but couldnt see. Cant look on ps3 as i dont have one anymore

Woohoo it's on the PSN, i just checked
Also the Battlefield: BC2 demo is there plus Uncharted 2 skin pack.

DarkKnight;7749541

Woohoo it's on the PSN, i just checked :)Also the Battlefield: BC2 demo … Woohoo it's on the PSN, i just checked :)Also the Battlefield: BC2 demo is there plus Uncharted 2 skin pack.

Quite a good game Liking the look of it and how it plays:thumbsup:

Sound is great especially on tracker and pulse Rifle:-D

Not liking the demo though as its deathmatch only and think it should have more team based play like the species deathmatch one, So you could work togther what i think is better on a game like this

ye team deathmatch was needed.... what you think so far?

played 2 games, havent been Predator yet... alien seemed crap, marine seemed to dominate both games

Original Poster

Anyone here played the PS3 version yet? For me it just says "Searching for games" but never finds one.
Nuts.

DarkKnight;7750818

Anyone here played the PS3 version yet? For me it just says "Searching … Anyone here played the PS3 version yet? For me it just says "Searching for games" but never finds one.Nuts.

same on 360, Takes about 5-10 mins to find game.

Sometimes though get straight in:thumbsup:

Original Poster

michaelanderson;7750928

same on 360, Takes about 5-10 mins to find game.Sometimes though get … same on 360, Takes about 5-10 mins to find game.Sometimes though get straight in:thumbsup:

Yeah just had my first game, was Predator, but i spent ages trying to change to use a gun, but i guess you upgrade them later?
Now back to searching :-(

Original Poster

Maybe we should create a thread so that we can make private matches?
Because the matchmaker is ridiculous.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52475
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions