New Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote

2 replies
Found 21st Oct 2016
Hello, does anyone know the release date of the new Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote?

Released on 20 October in USA.

2 Comments

No UK date yet. I would say judging by only the slight decrease in price on stick currently on Amazon UK it might be a while yet until they shift all that stock they are sitting on. Personally I would have thought they would have released in time for the Grand Tour series starting but maybe they waiting to reduce gen 1 for that or Black Friday before they release now.

Website below will be one to keep an eye on for a possible date.
AFTV News
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 21st Oct 2016

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts

No UK date yet. I would say judging by only the slight decrease in price … No UK date yet. I would say judging by only the slight decrease in price on stick currently on Amazon UK it might be a while yet until they shift all that stock they are sitting on. Personally I would have thought they would have released in time for the Grand Tour series starting but maybe they waiting to reduce gen 1 for that or Black Friday before they release now. Website below will be one to keep an eye on for a possible date. AFTV News

Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions