new automated phishing call?

Found 4th Apr
Just had an automated call pretending to be from BT stating my internet is about to be disconnected due to compromise, first of it's kind for me, is this now common?
number was listed as 01189815968
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
They use dome sort of routing service to make it look like a local number such as reading. I get one call every day or two from these types and I add them block list but that doesn't help much.
Download the truecaller app to block spam calls.

Not sure what phone you have though see where it says Get the app on Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

truecaller.com/tru…ler
Forward to 7726 spam call.
this was on the house landline, i have had a few foreign people pretending to be from various telcos but this is the first automated one lol
maddogb45 m ago

this was on the house landline, i have had a few foreign people pretending …this was on the house landline, i have had a few foreign people pretending to be from various telcos but this is the first automated one lol

Had it the other day on the landline, I think I was being terminated due to a different issue though with a press 1 to go ahead, press 2 if they have the wrong info etc . Thought I was the only person left still using a landline .
Buy a whistle and play a merry tune into their ears
Twinkle twinkle little star or Baa baa black sheep are bangin' beats.
tinkerbellian50 m ago

Had it the other day on the landline, I think I was being terminated due …Had it the other day on the landline, I think I was being terminated due to a different issue though with a press 1 to go ahead, press 2 if they have the wrong info etc . Thought I was the only person left still using a landline .

yeah mine was press 2 for a diff provider, still use landline as can never remember where i put my mobile lol plus signal up here is poor
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants