Groups

New Baby Gift?

My boyfriends best mate has just had a baby girl with his girlfriend.

My boyfriend wants us to get them a gift but typically it has been entirely left up to me to decide what to get them and actually go get it. Given the fact I know zilch about babies or what an appropriate gift would be, I need help!

Preferably no more than £20!

Any ideas?

9 Comments

You could buy the baby i nice little outfit, can get some nice 1's for less the £10 these days

When there is a new baby about you can never have too many babygrows

a hand/foot casting kit and some smellys for mummy to pamper herself with?

You could get a book or maybe a china figure.. from a collection..
    Such as Little Grey Rabbit, or something more modern..
    Then every birthday you could buy another to add to the collection.

having had our first child just over a year ago, we received a great picture frame which is titled "My first year".
    It has 12 months each with its own picture slot. When filled it looks absolutely great.
    A great gift.

If your after something a bit different, then check this link out.

woodland-trust.org.uk/pla…ee/

I did this for a friends little boy. Not everyone's cup of tea but another idea anyway! :-D

This is brilliant ,,interactive Bear Detals below on M& S website you can get them instore, when the tune plays the head moves.

Interactive Bear
    £9.50
    Product Code: T793221
    Not yet rated. Sign in to be the first to write a review.
    Turn this cute bear's tail to hear his soothling lullaby tune. The clockwork mechanism needs no batteries to operate.

i had so many clothes as presents it drove me mad!! However what i thought was a fab idea was when someone bought a lovely bouquet of flowers & bottle of wine for me and OH, the message read, i know the little one will get plenty of gifts so i thought i would get a little something for mummy and daddy.

I thought that was so caring, it was the ONLY gift i can remember!! which says alot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 1189
      2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget45
      3. Oil for Oak Doors33
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?44

See more discussions