Groups

New Background?

Is this a new background? If so, its much better in my opinion

32 Comments

Banned

Yes, lovely little thread, now go and play with your toys whilst the grown-ups talk.

PS. I can't see anything different, just blue lines. Very calming.

PPS. I see what you mean, kind of.

Original Poster

JDeal;1392975

Yes, lovely little thread, now go and play with your toys whilst the … Yes, lovely little thread, now go and play with your toys whilst the grown-ups talk.

Fine.

I agree its much nicer :thumbsup:

JDeal;1392975

Yes, lovely little thread, now go and play with your toys whilst the … Yes, lovely little thread, now go and play with your toys whilst the grown-ups talk.

Charming - NOT

Yes, the latest tweaks are an improvement and I am getting used to the new format now :thumbsup:

Banned

It's loaded properly for me now, I can see it! It's a masterpiece!

PS. It wasn't meant to be charming.

Yes it is different - and better. Grey needs to be in the OP IMO too.

Layout is broken for me now, I must some how be the only one cos I have not seen any one else mention it

img.photobucket.com/alb…gif

Banned

Starlet;1393103

Layout is broken for me now, I must some how be the only one cos I have … Layout is broken for me now, I must some how be the only one cos I have not seen any one else mention it :(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/swaymyway/hukdff.gif

That's how it was for me, a few refreshes later and it was fine.

I'll try refreshing/deleting cookies again...that's fixed a few problems before actually, not sure why I didn't think of it.

Starlet;1393124

I'll try refreshing/deleting cookies again...that's fixed a few problems … I'll try refreshing/deleting cookies again...that's fixed a few problems before actually, not sure why I didn't think of it.

Sometimes, on any website, if you find yourself having problems then a force refresh (Ctrl + F5) helps too.

TBH I never really noticed the new background! :?

Welcome back Emasu!! Hope you had good xmas and all that...

Starlet;1393103

Layout is broken for me now, I must some how be the only one cos I have … Layout is broken for me now, I must some how be the only one cos I have not seen any one else mention it :(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/swaymyway/hukdff.gif

Yeah, I got that too when the update happened last night, about 3am. All was fine after a few minutes though!

Starlet;1393103

hehe bottom right tab.......

eroticshoc :whistling::whistling:

think you should in future close some of the tabs before taking a screen shot !!

saxo_appeal;1393923

hehe bottom right tab.......eroticshoc :whistling::whistling:think you … hehe bottom right tab.......eroticshoc :whistling::whistling:think you should in future close some of the tabs before taking a screen shot !!

hehe, in my defense it was in relation to a post here on HUKD, you can see that the HUKD thread in the screencap is about said web site :P

Yeah I love the new background! I actually like the new look now!

just wish the website was faster!!

qazim;1394197

Yeah I love the new background! I actually like the new look now!just … Yeah I love the new background! I actually like the new look now!just wish the website was faster!!

Honestly, this is faster than it has ever been for me. Definitely faster than before the update.

Banned

emmajk42;1394205

Honestly, this is faster than it has ever been for me. Definitely faster … Honestly, this is faster than it has ever been for me. Definitely faster than before the update.

Do you sleep, and are new things appearing constantly?

JDeal;1394208

Do you sleep, and are new things appearing constantly?

No I am a robot.

What new things? (Edit - I think there is an update every night)

Banned

emmajk42;1394215

No I am a robot. What new things? (Edit - I think there is an update … No I am a robot. What new things? (Edit - I think there is an update every night)

At least you're honest.

Things like the reputation bar tonight, bullet points in the control panel and the new avatar for members that don't have avatars, which I at first thought was just a really popular avatar.

JDeal;1394219

At least you're honest.Things like the reputation bar tonight, bullet … At least you're honest.Things like the reputation bar tonight, bullet points in the control panel and the new avatar for members that don't have avatars, which I at first thought was just a really popular avatar.

Yeah, like I said, an update is done every night with "tweaks". I'm as surprised to see these things as you They're new to me as well :w00t:

EDIT - I must say I like the avatar - as it makes it really easy for me to click into people's profiles, which I do very often.

JDeal;1393007

PS. It wasn't meant to be charming.

That was pretty obvious :roll:

Starlet;1394187

hehe, in my defense it was in relation to a post here on HUKD, you can … hehe, in my defense it was in relation to a post here on HUKD, you can see that the HUKD thread in the screencap is about said web site :P

i got those free gifts delivered last week! not bad actually, and the other stuff on there is proper cheap!

Have you tried pressing Ctrl + F5 csiman?

Banned

csiman;1395104

the site is completely kaput for me now. Unusable! Check this image of my … the site is completely kaput for me now. Unusable! Check this image of my screen (Same on firefox / IE7/ Avant)! http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181/dekeweild/ScreenShot002.jpg & http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p181/dekeweild/ScreenShot001.jpg WTF?

This is like having the paparazzi following you. I do love appearing in these screenshots!

JDeal;1395160

This is like having the paparazzi following you. I do love appearing in … This is like having the paparazzi following you. I do love appearing in these screenshots!

:giggle:

Banned

sadiebabes;1395140

Have you tried pressing Ctrl + F5 csiman?

I have tried everything I can think of. Even re-installed firefox. Every other site I go to is still perfect. HUKD is just a pile of junk of the screen. Why cant the designers of this site get things working as per other websites?

csiman;1395309

I have tried everything I can think of. Even re-installed firefox. Every … I have tried everything I can think of. Even re-installed firefox. Every other site I go to is still perfect. HUKD is just a pile of junk of the screen. Why cant the designers of this site get things working as per other websites?

This only seems to be happening to you csiman? I don't think it's really fair to blame the designers??

Banned

Working perfect here thanks and thumbs up to designers looks nice!

It's too late the damage is done http://www.smileycons.com/img/emotions/218.gif

:lol:

site is getting better by the day, imo, and getting used to layout now, took me some time, but a definate improvement, and a lot faster!

Yep, starting to get used to the new site now the bugs are sorted.

The latest tweaks regarding the background do make it a bit easier on the eye.

EliTom
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions