Groups

New Balance staff uniform

Hello, can somebody please tell me the colour of the tops and trousers that the staff wear in the New Balance store in Swindon (or another New Balance store if the uniforms are identical)? Thank you.

8 Comments

This is either fraud/theft related, or you're about to start working there.

If it's the latter, just call and ask them - It's much better to ask something twice than get it wrong once..

I'm guessing the staff in the New Balance store in Swindon probably can.

Original Poster

adam_holcombe

This is either fraud/theft related, or you're about to start working … This is either fraud/theft related, or you're about to start working there.If it's the latter, just call and ask them - It's much better to ask something twice than get it wrong once..

No, my daughter is looking for a college job, and I told her that they probably will have to wear a uniform - she was asking me if I knew what it looked like that's all.

Original Poster

I have also tried to call them, but it is saying that the number they have advertised on-line, does not exist, so that was another reason why I was asking on here. Thank you.

adam_holcombe

This is either fraud/theft related, or you're about to start working … This is either fraud/theft related, or you're about to start working there.If it's the latter, just call and ask them - It's much better to ask something twice than get it wrong once..

Sophiasky

I have also tried to call them, but it is saying that the number they … I have also tried to call them, but it is saying that the number they have advertised on-line, does not exist, so that was another reason why I was asking on here. Thank you.

Lol... Why would that even matter?

And why isn't she trying to get this information if she is the one who wants it?

Edit: - Just tried the number on their website... It works.

New Balance Swindon Outlet

01793 542646

newbalance.co.uk/stores
    Edited by: "RossD89" 7th Nov 2016

Original Poster

RossD89

Lol... Why would that even matter?And why isn't she trying to get this … Lol... Why would that even matter?And why isn't she trying to get this information if she is the one who wants it?

She's away on a residential cabin crew college course at Luton Airport at the moment and she asked me to check whilst she is away.

Original Poster

RossD89

Lol... Why would that even matter?And why isn't she trying to get this … Lol... Why would that even matter?And why isn't she trying to get this information if she is the one who wants it?Edit: - Just tried the number on their website... It works.New Balance Swindon Outlet01793 542646http://www.newbalance.co.uk/stores

Yes, I have just called them on it - I was using the wrong number by mistake - the one at the bottom of the page, thank you anyway.

Sophiasky

She's away on a residential cabin crew college course at Luton Airport at … She's away on a residential cabin crew college course at Luton Airport at the moment and she asked me to check whilst she is away.

If she is picky about what the uniform is or even reluctant to call on her own behalf, then i don't think she will be suitable to work in a retail store.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X43
      2. Boxes for moving house?77
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      5. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22

See more discussions