Groups

New bank accounts

Guys looking to set up 2 new personal accounts and one joint account - depositing £5000 in joint

And wages going into the other 2 what's the best bank to go with for rewards and how long does it take to change over?

Thanks very much

9 Comments

Lots out there but I was looking for a savings account and followed advice on money saving expert and went with a tesco current account as it actually pays a very good interest rate...(3.00% on up to £3000)....

Look at Nationwide and TSB - both have high interest accounts (3-5%) either on the current account or linked to it . But really you should check it out yourself , can't have random strangers doing all the work for you ?

just opened a Nationwide fleix plus account loads of stuff for £10 a month. bargin

halifax is good and you get £100 for switching. the app is easy to use. you just full out the form online and take Id to a branch and it opens the account pretty much straight away. I switched over a year ago and find its loads better than my old Bank HSBC

also u get £5 per month with halifax and a lot of cashback offers.

Joint = Santander 123 for 1.5% to £20k and cashback on bills.
    Single = Tesco for 3% to £3k

Nationwide are also doing recomend a friend where u recieve £100 each if you switch accounts from elsewhere. So u could open an account then recomend your partner .. ill try to add info....

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/our-current-accounts/recommend-a-friend-tab#tab:sectionRecommendafriendandshareand163100each

first direct is leading with customer service and have a good saving account. they also offer £100 to switch.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions