Groups

New BBC Beta ..

BBC in new format >>

bbc.co.uk/hom…ta/

10 Comments

This has been around for a while...

Nice to see the BBC catching up though.

Well I hate it, never going to use it again, why did they have to change it, it was great as it was, I can't find anything, and as for those horrible colours the developers should be shot, I'm going to start a petition and I'm not going back there til they change it......................................................................................................................

Just thought I'd get it over with early on.

:giggle:

The blue version was better

It just does not suit the BBC, the other layout was far easier to navigate, its doing a HUKDs!

LOL @ hottoshop:giggle:

hottoshop;1536899

Well I hate it, never going to use it again, why did they have to change … Well I hate it, never going to use it again, why did they have to change it, it was great as it was, I can't find anything, and as for those horrible colours the developers should be shot, I'm going to start a petition and I'm not going back there til they change it......................................................................................................................Just thought I'd get it over with early on.

:lol::giggle::-D

The backgroud is too glarey though!

hottoshop;1536899

Well I hate it, never going to use it again, why did they have to change … Well I hate it, never going to use it again, why did they have to change it, it was great as it was, I can't find anything, and as for those horrible colours the developers should be shot, I'm going to start a petition and I'm not going back there til they change it......................................................................................................................Just thought I'd get it over with early on.

I was thinking of starting my own site like the BBC but with less content. How do I go about PMing some of the BBC users about my new site ? :whistling:

Original Poster

stora;1537702

I was thinking of starting my own site like the BBC but with less … I was thinking of starting my own site like the BBC but with less content. How do I go about PMing some of the BBC users about my new site ? :whistling:

LMAO :w00t:

I believe this page is now active and in use!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions