New bed reccomondations

Found 1st Jan
Hi all. First time buyer just bought first home. Any recommendations for place to get beds from? As well as bedroom furniture. On budget but don’t want cheap and nasty. Something reasonably priced that will last few years.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Not sure where your are located but here’s where we buy from:

devonfurniture.co.uk

Their oak furniture is very good and have had the longest bit seven years and it still looks new, most recent bit only about 4 weeks as we have replaced all the rubbish we bought previously. Well worth buying good furniture and then no need to replace it.

Used to buy all the cheap flat pack stuff from Argos/next/Debenhams etc but it’s really isn’t that cheap as you have to replace it every few years when the drawers eventually break or it wears out from being moved when you clean behind it a few times. This furniture on the other hand is solid and looks great!!

There are other resellers in other parts of the country with the same ranges as this shop so you just might have to do a bit of googling to find a stockist.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 1st Jan
Ikea
Depends on your budget, the basic IKEA spring mattresses are excellent.
ciaozammer20 m ago

Depends on your budget, the basic IKEA spring mattresses are excellent.

What about for the frames though?
eBay for a decent oak frame, otty for the mattress.
Nickb9116 h, 54 m ago

What about for the frames though?

I broke my girlfriends Ikea bed so I don't recommend them and it wasn't from jumping around on it either...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants