New Big Brother Spin Off Coming in Jan 08

Found 17th Oct 2007
digitalspy.co.uk/dig…tmldigitalspy.co.uk/dig…tml

A new Big Brother spin-off show featuring celebrities and ordinary people will air in January.

Big Brother Celebrity Hijack will be shown on E4 and will replace Celebrity Big Brother, which has been given a break from its annual scheduling.

The programme will give celebrities the chance to take on the role of Big Brother in setting tasks and challenges for a set of "extremely talented but ordinary" people aged between 18 and 21.

None of the celebrities involved in the show have been revealed yet.

A show spokesperson told The Sun : "Viewers will be able to see the celebrities as they act as the voice of Big Brother.

"In addition, the stars will also help set tasks, make their own rules, and help cause havoc.

"The idea is to see how these gifted housemates, who have excelled in the real world, will cope under the guidance of Big Brothers celebrity hijackers."
So........ Jim Davison and the local BNP party?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

do they mean 'celebs' or out of work z listers trying to claw back an inch of fame???

i will still be watching it though the OH loves all the reality shows lol

I hate it.Why do people want to watch other people sit in a house

add-man

I hate it.Why do people want to watch other people sit in a house

Probably for the same reason that someone who hates Big Brother clicks on a link saying "New Big Brother spin off coming in Jan 08". :thumbsup:

More rubbish clogging up the channels

Sorry ...just dont get the BB thing. I think it has had its day.

Everyone to their own though. If you pay the license fee and want to watch thats fine.

I would be willing to let folk pay to look through my garden fence. About as much capering by a bunch of weird misfits going on there anyway!

thesaint

Probably for the same reason that someone who hates Big Brother clicks on … Probably for the same reason that someone who hates Big Brother clicks on a link saying "New Big Brother spin off coming in Jan 08". :thumbsup:

I was thinking it would be something differnt like a BB sitcom or a gameshow, not just some people in a house again

Sounds poo. I loved all the big brothers apart from the last one (Big Brother 8). Think the hype over people being locked in a hous for months is over now.

:whistling:

i think it would be better if people did actually wanted to do it for the experience not to be 'famous'
if you do make a bit of money off the back of it then thats great but dont go in there thinking your gonna be the next hollywood star

ilovepink

i think it would be better if people did actually wanted to do it for the … i think it would be better if people did actually wanted to do it for the experience not to be 'famous'if you do make a bit of money off the back of it then thats great but dont go in there thinking your gonna be the next hollywood star

Yer, thats what most people do now. I think channelle copied Nikki from big brother 7, because Nikki was quite popular after BB7.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2131
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771809
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…11
    4. How to send Items back to deal extreme?76

See more discussions