New Bike!?!?

Posted 28th MayEdited by:"bilal91"
so i've come across this on ebay and seller is willing to give it to me for £200 today...what we thinking, a good deal or shall i keep looking (need bike for city roads mostly with a few hills etc but do want the option of goin off-road...also want something with lowish maintenance)
ebay.co.uk/itm…rue

listing on halfords:
halfords.com/bik…tml
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Its not a bad bike for roads and even toe paths .
Definitely not for any off roading with them forks and 75mm travel .
Also wheels and tyres too skinny .
But its good for £200 .
yozzman123428/05/2020 13:11

Its not a bad bike for roads and even toe paths . Definitely not for any …Its not a bad bike for roads and even toe paths . Definitely not for any off roading with them forks and 75mm travel . Also wheels and tyres too skinny . But its good for £200 .

i'm not plannin to do much off-roading tbh if any...mostly gonna be used for nipping around leeds and the surrounding areas
bilal9128/05/2020 13:13

i'm not plannin to do much off-roading tbh if any...mostly gonna be used …i'm not plannin to do much off-roading tbh if any...mostly gonna be used for nipping around leeds and the surrounding areas

It will be fine .
I had a Marin Kentfield hybrid with suspension a few years back , great bike for roads and toe paths .
I now have a Voodoo Bizango and its great on all surfaces.
I agree with yozzman1234...I have an old carrera fury and it's a great bike for road. I reckon you might have to invest in a couple of cheap clip on mudguards - you might get wet nether regions when the weather turns...
not gonna be doin much cycling in rain tbh and i live in beeston so would be using it mostly for goin into central leeds, headingly and armley
After furlough they will be giving them away.
yozzman123428/05/2020 13:11

Its not a bad bike for roads and even toe paths . Definitely not for any …Its not a bad bike for roads and even toe paths . Definitely not for any off roading with them forks and 75mm travel . Also wheels and tyres too skinny . But its good for £200 .

Toe paths are no good. He wants to go by bike, not on foot.
Post a comment
@
    Text