New budget smartphone ?

Found 6th Dec 2017
Im not one for splashing hundreds on a new phone so for the past 2 years I've had the smart ultra 6 mobile and was very impressed with it considering the price but now think its time for a new one.
Just wondering if anyone recommends the best mobile on the go for nothing more than £130 if anything.
Not one for those Chinese phones as I've heard from people in the past a lot have pop up ads on them.
Any recommends would be grateful, thanks.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Huawei p8 lite is pretty good. Runs on uk android i think its about £150. I got one for work and its been very good and im an android hater lol
Moto G5 £89.99 - was posted as a deal on here for Black Friday (read that thread for comments on the phone) -…/g5

Less than £2 to unlock on ebay.

It says delivery up to 4 weeks - I bought one for my mother and it arrived next day!

Deal ends today - so if interested have to buy now!
Edited by: "Van1973" 6th Dec 2017
I really like my wileyfox swift 2 plus £153 sold by Amazon

Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus 32GB with 3GB RAM 5.0" HD (Dual SIM 4G) SIM-Free Smartphone Android Nougat 7.1.2 - Gold…YXC
Edited by: "davewave" 6th Dec 2017
wileyfox customer service or lack of avoid their products

read the reviews of wileyfox appaling service on amazon ok if you need a refund
hopeless trying to source spares and thyey delete any tweets they dont like
Edited by: "mattmerch" 6th Dec 2017
mattmerch1 h, 42 m ago

wileyfox customer service or lack of avoid their products

That probably happens when buying budget phones I guess - at least with Wileyfox you are buying direct from Amazon with a UK brand, probably better than buying from a Chinese e-tailer and Chinese brand.

Motorola = 1 star on Trustpilot
Wileyfox = 3 stars on Trustpilot
Edited by: "davewave" 6th Dec 2017
Huawei phones are great... or Honor which is same company just the Royce to their Rolls. Mainstream too, so you can buy unlocked from 3.
Post a comment

Top Discussions