New Cadbury's Dairy Milk Gorilla Advert featuring Bonnie Tyler's - Total Eclipse of the Heart

Banned 21 replies
Found 24th Sep 2008
See link.

I love the gorilla.

21 Comments

fab adverts!

Cadburys make some great adverts. I still prefer the first Gorilla advert though (Phil Collins). Although the new one is good, it seems as if they have been a bit lazy just playing almost the same clip to different music. They should have just played the original advert again...

Russ2626;3039709

Cadburys make some great adverts. I still prefer the first Gorilla advert … Cadburys make some great adverts. I still prefer the first Gorilla advert though (Phil Collins). Although the new one is good, it seems as if they have been a bit lazy just playing almost the same clip to different music. They should have just played the original advert again...

i thought that.. still a cracking advert tho. makes me smile when i see it.

I preferred the first one aswell. Maybe they should change the drums to a guitar... Watch this space you heard it here first....

Banned

These gorilla ads are Bloody great.Why disney take over and make a film about a Drum playing gorilla.But what would you call the film?

Preferred the first one as you didn't see it coming.

Perhaps a change on animal and instrument

choc1969;3039814

Preferred the first one as you didn't see it coming.Perhaps a change on … Preferred the first one as you didn't see it coming.Perhaps a change on animal and instrument

I have the copyright for that :whistling:

I think it would be great to see the gorilla do a rock song on lead guitar. Maybe Thunderstruck by AC/DC 8-)

kemo;3039855

I have the copyright for that :whistling:I think it would be great to see … I have the copyright for that :whistling:I think it would be great to see the gorilla do a rock song on lead guitar. Maybe Thunderstruck by AC/DC 8-)

Your copyright keeps the gorilla......;-)

change of animal and maybe a jazz tune.........smokin' :w00t:

choc1969;3039898

Your copyright keeps the gorilla......;-)change of animal and maybe a … Your copyright keeps the gorilla......;-)change of animal and maybe a jazz tune.........smokin' :w00t:

What about a donkey on the saxaphone with a pair of black shades playing felling good . :thumbsup:

Isn't this the same video with different music?

correct

Abvance;3039997

Isn't this the same video with different music?

That's the point of it, it's meant to be a reaction to all the remixes on youtube.

guardian.co.uk/med…dpr

podd2000;3039807

These gorilla ads are Bloody great.Why disney take over and make a film … These gorilla ads are Bloody great.Why disney take over and make a film about a Drum playing gorilla.But what would you call the film?

Gorrillas hit the skin

Cadbury is also re-releasing its "Truck" ad, but with Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer replacing Queen's Don't Stop Me Now as the musical accompaniment.

Banned

rangermastiffs;3040108

the true storyhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4FVAFpu3nHM&feature=related

oh ****** me(not really) whilst checking these I found the old smash adverts cor that brought back some memories(seems i'm getting old..oh boy);-)

wow not allowed to say bu-g-g-er but allowed to say bloody????

Banned

BLOODY HELL..I can feel a warning coming lol

Love it!

Original Poster Banned

podd2000;3042177

BLOODY HELL..I can feel a warning coming lol

Naughty podd2000 :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3068
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions