Groups

New Call of Duty is an 18

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 becomes the first COD game to get an 18 rating in the uk

eurogamer.net/art…mw2

16 Comments

Banned

woooooooooo

and you think it will matter?

Good cash to be made selling it to kids on eBay?

[email protected];6622344

Good cash to be made selling it to kids on eBay?

this:-D

Inevitable really, as games become more graphic and realistic, we have come a long way from Super Mario World and Sonic

Original Poster

dimebars;6622338

wooooooooooand you think it will matter?

Lol no it won't matter, a lot of parents don't know how to parent these days.

Banned

natversion1;6622366

Lol no it won't matter, a lot of parents don't know how to parent these … Lol no it won't matter, a lot of parents don't know how to parent these days.

alot of game shop employees wouldnt know how to spot an under-ager if they smacked them with a hammer whilst wearing a hoodie

Good.

dimebars;6622393

alot of game shop employees wouldnt know how to spot an under-ager if … alot of game shop employees wouldnt know how to spot an under-ager if they smacked them with a hammer whilst wearing a hoodie

Unfortunately i got asked for ID when buying a 15 game when i was 17 - Gave her my full driving licence and she studied it - considering you have to be 16 to get a provisional and 17 to get the full pink one (which is what i have) i just looked at her and asked her if she was serious. There really cracking down on it at game nowadays.

But then total contrast when i was 16 went into HMV and bought Def Jam:Icon (18). Its crazy.

scott1295;6622502

Unfortunately i got asked for ID when buying a 15 game when i was 17 - … Unfortunately i got asked for ID when buying a 15 game when i was 17 - Gave her my full driving licence and she studied it - considering you have to be 16 to get a provisional and 17 to get the full pink one (which is what i have) i just looked at her and asked her if she was serious. There really cracking down on it at game nowadays. But then total contrast when i was 16 went into HMV and bought Def Jam:Icon (18). Its crazy.

I got ID'd for COD4 for a friend only a few months back. I'm 18 BTW.

woo hoo - i CANNOT wait for this game to come out!

this really is irrelevant. what matters more is the price. unless a supermarket is going to sell it for under £30 then i will stick to U2: Among Thieves :thumbsup:

t0mm;6622511

I got ID'd for COD4 for a friend only a few months back. I'm 18 BTW.

its daft it really is. I know they have to stay above the law etc. but i have never had a problem with it until recently. dont own any consoles now though so wont really matter anymore :-D

a friend of mine works at cex, they refused to serve him his discount, and super paper mario, becuase he was 3 on the system, and its a 3+ game

But yes, shopkeepers are stoopid, I'm 24 and got I'd for lottery, why would a 15 year old care about the lottery....

jasonodell;6623406

a friend of mine works at cex, they refused to serve him his discount, … a friend of mine works at cex, they refused to serve him his discount, and super paper mario, becuase he was 3 on the system, and its a 3+ game But yes, shopkeepers are stoopid, I'm 24 and got I'd for lottery, why would a 15 year old care about the lottery....

Might be that dangling carrot that is Millions of pounds, I dunno call me crazy

praise the lord im 18 the day before its released :lol:

TomWilkoLFC;6629844

praise the lord im 18 the day before its released :lol:

Good job too... the day after an you wouldnt be mature enough to deal with the content!

:roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844476
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions