New Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Xbox One

Posted 3rd Nov
Ok be honest with me is the new Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Xbox One really good and worth spending £45 on or waiting a little for it to go down in price?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

20 Comments
Have a spy on Gumtree I bagged one brand new for £35
Haven't played online multiplayer just special op with a mate and jesus is it hard.
Played the campaign for an hour and its stunning
Yes, I've played it daily since release.
The cross platform means the lobby fills quicker for MP, the maps are really well made and stunning to look at, It has everything you expect from a MW game.
The campaign is dark though, a lot darker than I expected.
_-Richie-_03/11/2019 19:11

Yes, I've played it daily since release.The cross platform means the lobby …Yes, I've played it daily since release.The cross platform means the lobby fills quicker for MP, the maps are really well made and stunning to look at, It has everything you expect from a MW game.The campaign is dark though, a lot darker than I expected.

Cross platform???? So we're now playing with PC and PS4 folks too?
Yeah, go for it, don’t hang about. I’ve been having a blast playing it. Old school fun and a great palate cleanser after the Black Ops 4 debacle. Cross play is the cherry on top.
nwressell03/11/2019 19:33

Yes, unless you disable it (default is on), the lobby will be made up of PC, Xbox and PS4 players, you can see what platform they're on in the lobby list.
_-Richie-_03/11/2019 19:39

Yes, unless you disable it (default is on), the lobby will be made up of …Yes, unless you disable it (default is on), the lobby will be made up of PC, Xbox and PS4 players, you can see what platform they're on in the lobby list.

I'm sold now. This is great news
I've not got it yet but I plan on. Surely playing against PC players with a console puts you at a disadvantage before you even start though.
Rusty8203/11/2019 20:03

I've not got it yet but I plan on. Surely playing against PC players with …I've not got it yet but I plan on. Surely playing against PC players with a console puts you at a disadvantage before you even start though.

Why is that?
nwressell03/11/2019 20:08

Why is that?

A keyboard and mouse against a controller isn't a fair fight. Unless they are somehow restricted to play with a controller on pc? Not sure, but if that was the case and you can disable it, it's not really a problem.
Rusty8203/11/2019 21:04

A keyboard and mouse against a controller isn't a fair fight. Unless they …A keyboard and mouse against a controller isn't a fair fight. Unless they are somehow restricted to play with a controller on pc? Not sure, but if that was the case and you can disable it, it's not really a problem.

Don't think it matches keyboard and mouse with controllers.
paulj4803/11/2019 21:10

Don't think it matches keyboard and mouse with controllers.

Yeah, just tried to look that up. Think you can choose what to filter, so unfiltered would match you with everyone which includes keyboard and mouse or you can filter them out so it's only controllers on pc or filter out pc altogether. Only one article though so not sure.
I knew it was cross platform but didn't know PC as well! My mates who play PC are absolutely s%#t hot with aiming compared to a controller, glad you can filter them out
Toon_army03/11/2019 22:24

I knew it was cross platform but didn't know PC as well! My mates who play …I knew it was cross platform but didn't know PC as well! My mates who play PC are absolutely s%#t hot with aiming compared to a controller, glad you can filter them out

If you add them through the Activision ID, you can play with them and have party chat enabled, just mute everyone else if you want, then you can chat with your friends on multiple platforms, It's decent.
To be honest PC against console isn't an issue, the lobbies match players by level, so if you're the same level as them, you're just as good or bad as them.
Rusty8203/11/2019 21:04

A keyboard and mouse against a controller isn't a fair fight. Unless they …A keyboard and mouse against a controller isn't a fair fight. Unless they are somehow restricted to play with a controller on pc? Not sure, but if that was the case and you can disable it, it's not really a problem.

You can get keyboard and mouse for Xbox....
Bargainhead04/11/2019 06:04

You can get keyboard and mouse for Xbox....

Yeah I know but who would do that....
Rusty8204/11/2019 07:13

Yeah I know but who would do that....

Must be quite a few otherwise they wouldn’t spend time and money setting it up...I think when more cross platform games come out it will get used more for FPS...
Bargainhead04/11/2019 07:52

Must be quite a few otherwise they wouldn’t spend time and money setting i …Must be quite a few otherwise they wouldn’t spend time and money setting it up...I think when more cross platform games come out it will get used more for FPS...

Yeah quite possibly. I've got PC and Xbox but just don't see the appeal of using K+M on the console. I suppose if you don't have a PC but still, not for me.
Rusty8204/11/2019 08:16

Yeah quite possibly. I've got PC and Xbox but just don't see the appeal of …Yeah quite possibly. I've got PC and Xbox but just don't see the appeal of using K+M on the console. I suppose if you don't have a PC but still, not for me.

Get what your saying I k&m with pc and controller with Xbox. The way the Xbox is going when the new one comes out you probably won’t need a pc anymore...
Rusty8203/11/2019 22:13

Yeah, just tried to look that up. Think you can choose what to filter, so …Yeah, just tried to look that up. Think you can choose what to filter, so unfiltered would match you with everyone which includes keyboard and mouse or you can filter them out so it's only controllers on pc or filter out pc altogether. Only one article though so not sure.

it was that way on the Beta so cant see why they'd change it up, you couldn't even start the match with a controller plugged in and then unplug it once in the lobby
nwressell03/11/2019 19:33

You mean the master race and ps4 players
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants