Groups
    EXPIRED

New Camera Needed

Hi i am looking for a new camera around the £100 mark, is anyone aware of a good deal,
    8 MP,?Face detection or even scene selection preferred.

Thanks for you help

7 Comments

Just bought a Canon A1100 and I'm very happy with it , it has face detection and anit-shake

pixmania.co.uk/uk/…369

Thats the cheapest I could find

ps sry it is £130 but I think it's worth it

the canon exilim range is pretty good :-)

Original Poster

Hi its showing at £88.09 but out of stock

Panasonic lumix are good, they are selling one on Play.com for £59.99 (I just bought a similar model but with a battery pack not rechargables and paid £130)

Just bought nikon coolpix S220 red one from Jessops - great pictures 10 Megapixels has scene selection, and all sorts of things - good reviews on it too. Paid £113.05 free delivery and promo code Jessops5 got me 5% discount (was £119.00 on offer from £149.00) 2 year warranty aswell!!!

Original Poster

christinemerlot;5841419

Just bought nikon coolpix S220 red one from Jessops - great pictures 10 … Just bought nikon coolpix S220 red one from Jessops - great pictures 10 Megapixels has scene selection, and all sorts of things - good reviews on it too. Paid £113.05 free delivery and promo code Jessops5 got me 5% discount (was £119.00 on offer from £149.00) 2 year warranty aswell!!!

This looks good and i can collect from store
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions