Groups
    EXPIRED

New Camera Wanted... Advice please

Looking for a new camera.. S6500FD or F5800FD possible S9600FD.

Any ideas on best prices or other options..

Thanks

3 Comments

I have the S6500FD, excellent camera with movie options as well.

jessops usually have decent prices on this, with quido and 10% off, think the code is quidco10/quidcoten, since it isnt a dslr you get the bigger discounts

I dont think the pictures are as clear as with the canon 350d I had, but with the fixed lens, it is a starter for the dslr ranges

6500 is a great if a bit dated camera - its been available for a under £140 at asda and pcworld since dec but I think they have finished off their stock. The larger sensor and lens is definately a bonus over the 5800, clearer pictures and nicer handling (much more DSLR like). 9600 is also good but you are approching the price range where budget DSLRs are a very real option...

What will you use it for... agree with previous poster that the D40 £235 deal is very attractive.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ys/

Picture quality is far better than the fixed lens cameras and it is quite compact.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cordial....11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      3. Family Spotify account32
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…55

See more discussions