EXPIRED

New Car

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the cheapest car - new car. What is the cheapest new car?

9 Comments

Lmao.......

Think in the UK market the Perodua Kelisa is one of the cheapest? Think it starts around £5000, still a lot more than the tata nano :)!

Original Poster

PapaSmurf;1540871

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/driving/article3164205.ece

Cheers, but unfortunately it's not available in the Uk yet. Anything cheap in the uk?

FIAT PANDA HATCHBACK
1.1 Active 5dr
20% OFF - Save £1,415
More Details

BUY NOW for only
£5,580On The Road

chris-richardson;1540878

Lmao.......

What he said :?

The Perodua Kelisa is on offer at £4499 (see home page)
perodua-uk.com/ind…tml

The apparently "high specification" includes 5 doors, power steering, 2 airbags and engine immobiliser.....

Then there's the Perodua website which is shockingly bad - possibly the worst website I've ever seen for a "professional" company.

hexen;1541064

Then there's the Perodua website which is shockingly bad - possibly the … Then there's the Perodua website which is shockingly bad - possibly the worst website I've ever seen for a "professional" company.

My 6 year old daughter designed that website, I've told her what you said and she isn't pleased :w00t:

ctuk;1540923

FIAT PANDA HATCHBACK1.1 Active 5dr20% OFF - Save £1,415 More DetailsBUY … FIAT PANDA HATCHBACK1.1 Active 5dr20% OFF - Save £1,415 More DetailsBUY NOW for only£5,580On The Road

For that price you could get any other 2nd hand car thats going to be far better than a c rap Fiat Panda !!!

I hope the OP isn't serious about buying the cheapest new car ! :-D

autotrader.co.uk/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Damaged IPad...fixes please56
    2. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1012
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets811
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1720

See more discussions