New Car lease to replace Citroen C1 - any cheap 2 year deals around for a small car?

Found 30th Aug 2017Edited by:"darkovo"
Evans Halshaw have quoted an approx £180 inc.VAT per month for a 2 years lease on 5000 miles per year, blaming exchange rate and brexit for increase from approx £90 currently paying per month.
Looking to get a better deal from any dealer on any new car, and lease for ideally another 2 years.
Not overly bothered what car it is, not doing many miles each year, yearly cost wants to be low for service as well.
Also need a low up-front payment, otherwise overall cost over 2 years could be too much.

Anyone seen any good deals out there?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
My husband had a c1 deal for £89 a month that recently ended. He looked everywhere and couldn't find anything similar so ended up buying something. I refused to pay £160 a month for a c1 or a micra.
Original Poster
Yes prices are certainly high compared to a couple of years ago
You dont say if you expect your budget to take into account any upfront payment or not, but below is <£140 taking the deposit into account, £1200 up front + £105 a month , 8000 miles, 3 yrs.

freedomcontracts.com/Toy…862
Original Poster
jase.214 m ago

You dont say if you expect your budget to take into account any upfront …You dont say if you expect your budget to take into account any upfront payment or not, but below is <£140 taking the deposit into account, £1200 up front + £105 a month , 8000 miles, 3 yrs.http://www.freedomcontracts.com/Toyota-Aygo-1.0-vvti-X-Play-5Dr-Manual-Personal-Lease/862

Well in the ideal world it'd match the previous deal - C1 1.2 engine, worked out at just over £100 per month for 2 years, this included the upfront £400+ cost, so £86-ish monthly cost.

2 year lease is ideal, 3 year could be done depending on car and costs.
£500 upfront cost is all that can be stretched to, unable to raise initial funds above this.

Evans Halshaw can do a C1 on a 3 year for just over £150 a month, not sure what the upfront cost is though.

I suppose we'd stretch to £120 a month (total cost worked out over the total period including the upfront costs), so hopefully something like a regular monthly payment of just under £100.

I have seen the Aygo on a few sites, different up-front costs etc, it's very expensive for what it is.
There's the deal I posted recently for a C1 - 4 years, 6k miles at £109 per month and £109 upfront. It's the Feel model
Original Poster
Cakeboy7921 m ago

There's the deal I posted recently for a C1 - 4 years, 6k miles at £109 …There's the deal I posted recently for a C1 - 4 years, 6k miles at £109 per month and £109 upfront. It's the Feel model

3 years is the maximum lease we'd do, and this deal still needs £3K at the end to pay it off, so not a lease as such.
darkovo22 m ago

3 years is the maximum lease we'd do, and this deal still needs £3K at the …3 years is the maximum lease we'd do, and this deal still needs £3K at the end to pay it off, so not a lease as such.

Yeah the way it's going you really won't get one that cheap not now. Why would you lease a c1 you can buy one for 4 grand get a loan and pay it off over 4 years and pay as little as 90 quid and actually own the car
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo27 m ago

Yeah the way it's going you really won't get one that cheap not now. Why …Yeah the way it's going you really won't get one that cheap not now. Why would you lease a c1 you can buy one for 4 grand get a loan and pay it off over 4 years and pay as little as 90 quid and actually own the car

The previous lease is the 1st we've done. It's great to know only paying £100 a month or less for 2 years, and no worries about it breaking down, failing parts, and mot costs. Peace of mind you don't get with other ways of getting a car.
darkovo29 m ago

The previous lease is the 1st we've done. It's great to know only paying …The previous lease is the 1st we've done. It's great to know only paying £100 a month or less for 2 years, and no worries about it breaking down, failing parts, and mot costs. Peace of mind you don't get with other ways of getting a car.

Well if that's what works for you it was just an idea. I only see the prices rising on lease and pcp because it just creates a bubble of new cars that are hard to sell on once the agreement is over.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants