New CEX shipping prices ‍ ‍

Found 5th Oct 2017
Seems like they have changed the prices from the flat £2.5 on up to ten items to £1.5 for every single store you order something from. A bit sad as it used to be a great way to get some of the cheaper dvd/last gen games to fill up the collection, but with those kind of prices I can't see myself using it much going forward. Does anyone know if this is a trial or implemented for good?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
CeX smells.
Edited by: "GameofDeals" 5th Oct 2017
14 Comments
email cex for an answer maybe they may have more info about this at .. CEX
Yep, looks like a £1.50 delivery charge for every item that's under £50.
Can't see it lasting because no-one's gonna use them.
CEX can bite ma banger
CeX smells.
Edited by: "GameofDeals" 5th Oct 2017
How are these clowns still open?

Horrible place to shop, rarely decent prices and I'm told the exchange prices are low too
joanddan77 m ago

How are these clowns still open? Horrible place to shop, rarely decent …How are these clowns still open? Horrible place to shop, rarely decent prices and I'm told the exchange prices are low too

Clearly the rest of the public disagree with you
it benefits those who only buy 1 item at a time at the detriment of everyone else
Dannyrobbo1 h, 29 m ago

Clearly the rest of the public disagree with you

I'm not sure "the rest of the public" it's a certain type of person that seems to be in there at the til when I pop in.

If "the rest of the public" like to over pay for preowned grubby goods and get under paid for things they have just bought.... well that's just an indictment of the education system in this country.
deleted1315437
mattmerch6 h, 31 m ago

email cex for an answer maybe they may have more info about this at .. CEX

Email them to say goodbye instead.
joanddan73 h, 26 m ago

I'm not sure "the rest of the public" it's a certain type of person that …I'm not sure "the rest of the public" it's a certain type of person that seems to be in there at the til when I pop in. If "the rest of the public" like to over pay for preowned grubby goods and get under paid for things they have just bought.... well that's just an indictment of the education system in this country.

Maybe so, but as a business it does well.
joanddan77 h, 23 m ago

How are these clowns still open? Horrible place to shop, rarely decent …How are these clowns still open? Horrible place to shop, rarely decent prices and I'm told the exchange prices are low too

Because someones smelly crap is somebody else's fabreeze. Lol
Games end up being a bit more expensive in store than on the website too 😩
What a joke wanted to order some Sylvester stallone movies soon as i was gonna check out i'm paying £6 on delivery for 4 dvds that's 50p each what a rip off wont be ordering again did msg them about it but wether they get bk i'll be waiting next October
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants