Groups
    EXPIRED

New Coat Needed

My teenage daughter decided her coat was dirty and washed it on 60 degrees before I got home form work last night, all I need to say is that it was a wool coat and now fits my 2 year old neice!

Anyone got any deals for replacement coat?

Thanks

10 Comments

wat size?

Original Poster

she's a 12

i got 20% off Newlook if that helps? i got an email...

oh its posted already.

hate to say it but tesco have some really nice ones in was £50 think they reduced them to £30 - dont know whether they were online - they must be decent as my daughter even liked it!!

Original Poster

I got the same e-mail Louloo, wondered if any other good deals were about at the mo, thanks anyway.

Kizzy76;3561627

I got the same e-mail Louloo, wondered if any other good deals were about … I got the same e-mail Louloo, wondered if any other good deals were about at the mo, thanks anyway.

looks ok though...£30 so £24?

newlook.co.uk/156…spx

Original Poster

louloo;3561648

looks ok though...£30 so … looks ok though...£30 so £24?http://www.newlook.co.uk/1568312/156831204/ProductDetails.aspx

Mmmm, nice coat but my daughter is 19 so may not fit

Original Poster

holly100;3561612

hate to say it but tesco have some really nice ones in was £50 think they … hate to say it but tesco have some really nice ones in was £50 think they reduced them to £30 - dont know whether they were online - they must be decent as my daughter even liked it!!

thanks, will have a look there, poor thing now has no coat - hope she learns from the boil wash error lol:p

Kizzy76;3561662

Mmmm, nice coat but my daughter is 19 so may not fit

oh sorry i assumed she was a kid...my daughter takes size 12 and is 15 and i buy the largest size kids

tesco had 20% off all clothes on Friday, even their sale prices, so would be worth trying there (don't know if 20% off is still available) or try asda. decent quality for a decent price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard Drive Setup34
      2. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11
      3. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?11
      4. Flight delay compensation614

See more discussions