Groups

new cod maps, wat do ya think of em

way tooo sniper based for me. I wanted shipment type maps but they are growin on me a bit now.
    zombies is much harder

22 Comments

I need to be able to download them first lol hows the new zombie map?

Banned

i dont think anyone can afford the points to download them lol

I really don't like the subway one, but the others are fun.

I cant get onto platstation network, when i do it doesnt let me buy them, comes up with an error code! Will try at 4.30 in the morning when i get up for work and hopefully server is a bit quieter

Yer membership ran out today only just this min found a gap in the server rush to renew it.

Wont be purchasing these maps as I ont play the game often, but 24th is Gears of war 2 update, new maps and achievments

Original Poster

i think they are all aimed at campers
    none of my mates have em yet so not been on zombies

I keep reading this thread title as "new mod caps" I'm picturing the mods wearing sparkly new berets!

wots this zombie mode that ppl on bout? i cant find it...

SuperEd

£7.99 on PSN

leemole101;4688005

i think they are all aimed at campers none of my mates have em yet so not … i think they are all aimed at campers none of my mates have em yet so not been on zombies

wont you need to have it aswell like on cod4. or will it be like original zombies where you can be invited if you dont have the pack?

I'll wait till they do their usual half price maps/double XP weekend and get in then on Live. Don't play it enough at the mo to get it.

Original Poster

deadduck_145;4688406

wont you need to have it aswell like on cod4. or will it be like original … wont you need to have it aswell like on cod4. or will it be like original zombies where you can be invited if you dont have the pack?

yea they need it too but they are skint or busy tonite

leemole101;4688539

yea they need it too but they are skint or busy tonite

lol ah right. apparently theres a system update for 5 too so im dreading turning it on. i might wait a bit for the map pack, hope for a good deal on psn

Original Poster

zombies is sooo much harder lol

Dont think much of this one:
    http://www.capecodusarealestate.com/images/cape_cod_map_rentals.jpg

How many MS Points are they? I love sniping, but not in WaW :P Well, I haven't enjoyed it on WaW yet, maybe I should try it again in a bit, since I've improved on 4...

800 points

Did anyone manage to get em off PSN yet?

Abvance;4690897

Nope, i tried at 5am and still the same message, it wont let me add funds to my wallet either! Better be working when i get home this evening!

360 Ftw

Abvance;4690897

Friends and I couldn't last night, errors.
    Problems adding to wallet, heard because they so many persons buying it the PSN couldn't process them all, think it should be able to.
    Even tried buying another addon for a different game (to see if only this pack) and that didn't work either.
    Will be trying again tonight. Hopefully will work.
    +REP (for pointing me to this link, thanks)

what are the coulours for clan tags?
    i know: blue = blue red = red grn=green yelw = yellow cyan = cyan, just wondered if there are any others?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1324
      2. word association Game73944521
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047141
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869

See more discussions