new coke advert(grand theft auto)

Found 4th Mar 2008
does the new coke advert have anything to do with the new grand theft auto game ???
Community Updates
MiscCoca ColaGTA
8 Comments
Are you watching Shameless then? Lol I just seen this advert. It doesn't look entirely like GTA, but it does have a slight similarity
its been on loads of times today and graphically very similar but in reverse as in the guy is good instead of being bad
It's an old advert, I remember seeing it a while ago, perhaps near the release of the last GTA.
It's good though, even though I can't stand coke.
I like it too. I know that CocaCola have moved on a bit since "I want to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony" was their advertising jingle, but having a tie-in with Grand Theft Auto would surely be a step too far..
bachgammon;1671018

I like it too. I know that CocaCola have moved on a bit since "I want to … I like it too. I know that CocaCola have moved on a bit since "I want to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony" was their advertising jingle, but having a tie-in with Grand Theft Auto would surely be a step too far..

It's very clever though because unless you know the GTA games, you would have no idea of the connection. So it's a sort of in joke to those who have played the game, but totally innocent to those who haven't.
]http//ww…qbM

tis cool, cheesy ending though
makes me wanna buy a coke, but only in a glass bottle, tastes pretty rubbish out of anything else.
shanecr;1671336

makes me wanna buy a coke, but only in a glass bottle, tastes pretty … makes me wanna buy a coke, but only in a glass bottle, tastes pretty rubbish out of anything else.

Amen brother!

Preach!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants