new coke advert(grand theft auto)

Found 4th Mar 2008
does the new coke advert have anything to do with the new grand theft auto game ???

1. Misc
  2. Coke
  3. GTA
8 Comments

Are you watching Shameless then? Lol I just seen this advert. It doesn't look entirely like GTA, but it does have a slight similarity

Original Poster

its been on loads of times today and graphically very similar but in reverse as in the guy is good instead of being bad

It's an old advert, I remember seeing it a while ago, perhaps near the release of the last GTA.
It's good though, even though I can't stand coke.

I like it too. I know that CocaCola have moved on a bit since "I want to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony" was their advertising jingle, but having a tie-in with Grand Theft Auto would surely be a step too far..

bachgammon;1671018

I like it too. I know that CocaCola have moved on a bit since "I want to … I like it too. I know that CocaCola have moved on a bit since "I want to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony" was their advertising jingle, but having a tie-in with Grand Theft Auto would surely be a step too far..

It's very clever though because unless you know the GTA games, you would have no idea of the connection. So it's a sort of in joke to those who have played the game, but totally innocent to those who haven't.

]http//ww…qbM

tis cool, cheesy ending though

makes me wanna buy a coke, but only in a glass bottle, tastes pretty rubbish out of anything else.

shanecr;1671336

makes me wanna buy a coke, but only in a glass bottle, tastes pretty … makes me wanna buy a coke, but only in a glass bottle, tastes pretty rubbish out of anything else.

Amen brother!

Preach!
Post a comment
@
    Text