Groups

New Comedy Show idea

I am writing a new comedy show that I would like to pitch to various TV stations and wondered if anyone on this site wants to collaborate their comedy ideas and form a group to put together some material and feed ideas off each other and see what we come up with.

Just thought we must have a lot of talent in here we can put to some good.

I work in TV and have been busting for ages to put something together and they say two heads are better than one and I truley believe this.

Have many ideas just want to move them on with more help.

Let me know what you think.

7 Comments

Banned

What are you're ideas?

I think that is inspired! count me in:thumbsup:

i would love to help......it's always been a secret ambition of mine

Original Poster

Great response Mikebike and queenlush, thats for posting, could be great fun and you never know we could come up with a hit and it work very well.

Original Poster

Dimitar Berbatov;4372782

What are you're ideas?

I have a few ideas, but the main one which I feel would work well is based on my experience within the industry slightly with a mick take and comedy side of TV and entertainment.

Original Poster

mikebike;4373119

I think that is inspired! count me in:thumbsup:

I feel like Jeremy McGuire from your reply, thanks, Like I said below with a few comedy heads on an idea who knows what we can create and come up with and best of all I have the contacts and resources to put an idea into action.

Original Poster

nwressell;4373806

I feel like Jeremy McGuire from your reply, thanks, Like I said below … I feel like Jeremy McGuire from your reply, thanks, Like I said below with a few comedy heads on an idea who knows what we can create and come up with and best of all I have the contacts and resources to put an idea into action.

Whoops I mean't Jerry McGuire, not Jeremy, comedy right there without knowing it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs2059
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)61480
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33

See more discussions