New commandment - Thou shalt not take the **** out of Hilary

Found 28th Dec 2017
Why should anybody have to apologise for this ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
37 Comments

She has fanatical supporters who love her based purely on her gender.

This is just one more slow news let's a big deal out of comments on social media written by nobodies article.

u wot m8?

Should not be too long before the Donald has her locked up as he will have crooked Hilary arrstedfir what she did

Her husband is a sexual predator and she defended him despite the facts!

She is a compulsive liar, untrustworthy, dishonest and mentally unhinged.

I just don’t get it, you have the Clinton's (allegedly) being involved in all sorts of nastiness spanning three decades – everything from Coke running to rape to murders and suspicious deaths.

How people think she was even fit to be president is beyond me.

freakstyler13 m ago

I just don’t get it, you have the Clinton's (allegedly) being involved in a …I just don’t get it, you have the Clinton's (allegedly) being involved in all sorts of nastiness spanning three decades – everything from Coke running to rape to murders and suspicious deaths. How people think she was even fit to be president is beyond me.

And selling most of Usa’s uranium to ussr and protecting pedhophiles
Edited by: "mattmerch" 29th Dec 2017

freakstyler28 m ago

I just don’t get it, you have the Clinton's (allegedly) being involved in a …I just don’t get it, you have the Clinton's (allegedly) being involved in all sorts of nastiness spanning three decades – everything from Coke running to rape to murders and suspicious deaths. How people think she was even fit to be president is beyond me.

Dont you know, she has a vagina, how dare you question her!

Seriously though, people were willing to ignore all her poor qualities and dark history just to be somebody who voted for the first female president.

JoggingOnAgain49 m ago

Her husband had affairs with women as a lot of men & women do. No one …Her husband had affairs with women as a lot of men & women do. No one accused him of any offences other that lying about it, which he tried to keep quiet about & he got caught out.Have you ever had sex Graham?

Look at you logging on again!! Cheeky monkey trying to avoid the Mods on Christmas Eve. Enjoy your few days left on here.

JoggingOnAgain1 h, 0 m ago

Her husband had affairs with women as a lot of men & women do. No one …Her husband had affairs with women as a lot of men & women do. No one accused him of any offences other that lying about it, which he tried to keep quiet about & he got caught out.Have you ever had sex Graham?

I have had sex and like Bill Clinton I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky!
For POTUS to like to his family and nation was unforgivable, yet Hilary went after Lewinsky not looking at her husband role. Both are nasty pieces of work and compulsive liars.

JoggingOnAgain1 h, 42 m ago

No he was a sexual predator that sexually assaulted women and used his position to harass women.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…ons

Not to even mention is involvement in the Lolita express.

catbeans1 h, 34 m ago

No he was a sexual predator that sexually assaulted women and used his …No he was a sexual predator that sexually assaulted women and used his position to harass women. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegationsNot to even mention is involvement in the Lolita express.

Allegations =/= facts.

mattmerch3 h, 17 m ago

And selling most of Usa’s uranium to ussr and protecting pedhophiles

That sentence is impressively incorrect.

politifact.com/tru…ni/

The USSR doesn't exist anymore BTW.

copperspock1 h, 2 m ago

Allegations =/= facts.

Except he has admitted to some of those allegations and payed out for others.

Do you take the same POV with what's currently going on in Hollywood?

copperspock1 h, 6 m ago

That sentence is impressively incorrect. …That sentence is impressively incorrect. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/24/what-you-need-know-about-hillary-clinton-and-urani/The USSR doesn't exist anymore BTW.

At the very least it is inappropriate for the Clinton's to accept massive donations and payments from firms while over-seeing and having great influence over certain people within the bodies that approved those deals.

Luckily we can get facts from RT.com
and not biased sources like the BBC and Reuters & cnn
Fox News is another reputable source of facts thankfully crooked Hilary will be in prison as the POTUS drains the swamp this will be the end for Obama’s cronies as well hopefully we can get a candidate like Donaldo to sort the UK out and make Britain great agai
Edited by: "mattmerch" 29th Dec 2017

But no-one should be accused of such a terrible crime, oh hang on its knitting!

Sounds like another snowflake whinge - situation normal.

32938611-jSGaq.jpg

mattmerch4 h, 35 m ago

Luckily we can get facts from RT.comand not biased sources like the BBC …Luckily we can get facts from RT.comand not biased sources like the BBC and Reuters & cnnFox News is another reputable source of facts thankfully crooked Hilary will be in prison as the POTUS drains the swamp this will be the end for Obama’s cronies as well hopefully we can get a candidate like Donaldo to sort the UK out and make Britain great agai

I just **** myself laughing. Thanks bud, let me know when you start touring.

Well they were saying don't put yourself forward for office again instead why no take up singing, knitting etc. Some people have taken exception to that due to the fact that someone like Vincent Cable who is a few years older than her would never be told to take up singing and knitting and forget about politics, so it is a bit sexist really. You can't make a blatantly sexist comment and then say everyone's being a snowflake to make it OK, some ways of thinking do need to change.

One of the most satisfying YouTube videos you’ll ever see is a 30 minute best bits compilation of The Young Turks 2016 election night special (from smug to devastated) – it’s well worth a watch.

Original Poster

Predikuesi2 h, 57 m ago

[Image]

There's nothing to justify insulting Sitting Bull. A fine honourable gentleman by all accounts.

mattmerch12 h, 51 m ago

Should not be too long before the Donald has her locked up as he will have …Should not be too long before the Donald has her locked up as he will have crooked Hilary arrstedfir what she did

He said he wasn't going to do that ages ago..? Where have you been?

freakstyler2 h, 9 m ago

One of the most satisfying YouTube videos you’ll ever see is a 30 minute b …One of the most satisfying YouTube videos you’ll ever see is a 30 minute best bits compilation of The Young Turks 2016 election night special (from smug to devastated) – it’s well worth a watch.

With the amount of reposts of that hilarious vid on many social media sites if someone hasn't seen it either they are a Hilary supporter no matter what wrong she's done/will do (in the future) or they are so old they don't know what the internet is.

I'm glad she didn't win the Presidential race.

I mean Trump is horrendous but at least he airs his dirty laundry in public (sometimes unintentionally) for all to see. Obvious idiot is obvious.

Clinton's secrecy and cover ups would've been another level and is something you'd expect to see on House of Cards.

catbeans10 h, 3 m ago

Except he has admitted to some of those allegations and payed out for …Except he has admitted to some of those allegations and payed out for others.

What allegations has he admitted to?

catbeans10 h, 3 m ago

Do you take the same POV with what's currently going on in Hollywood?

That allegations are not facts? Not just Hollywood, but everywhere.

copperspock2 m ago

What allegations has he admitted to?That allegations are not facts? Not …What allegations has he admitted to?That allegations are not facts? Not just Hollywood, but everywhere.

Read the wiki page, read various other sources to see what he has been linked to and what he has admitted to or payed for.

catbeans9 h, 56 m ago

At the very least it is inappropriate for the Clinton's to accept massive …At the very least it is inappropriate for the Clinton's to accept massive donations and payments from firms while over-seeing and having great influence over certain people within the bodies that approved those deals.

I agree that it'd be inappropriate for anyone, but correlation =/= causation, and great influence?

'The fact is — as we reported nearly two years ago — Clinton had no veto power to stop that deal. She was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee that unanimously approved it, a panel that also includes the secretaries of the treasury, defense, homeland security, commerce and energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

Only the president could have stopped the sale, and only if at least one member of the foreign investment committee had objected. And even then, the president cannot prohibit a transaction without finding “credible evidence” that the “foreign interest exercising control might take action that threatens to impair the national security,” according to the federal regulation that governs such matters.'

factcheck.org/201…ce/

catbeans6 m ago

Read the wiki page, read various other sources to see what he has been …Read the wiki page, read various other sources to see what he has been linked to and what he has admitted to or payed for.

If a person makes a claim, the burden of proof is on them to provide evidence for it.

copperspock41 m ago

If a person makes a claim, the burden of proof is on them to provide …If a person makes a claim, the burden of proof is on them to provide evidence for it.

Ok then provide proof they are just allegations as you've asserted. I gave you a link, granted to Wikipedia, which you haven't read, but there are further links from there. The whole scientific burden of proof angle doesn't really work on a casual forum.

catbeans29 m ago

Ok then provide proof they are just allegations as you've asserted.

'You assaulted a person'
'No I didn't'
'Okay then provide proof that what I said was just an allegation'.

That's not how it works.

logicallyfallacious.com/too…oof

catbeans29 m ago

I gave you a link, granted to Wikipedia, which you haven't read, but there …I gave you a link, granted to Wikipedia, which you haven't read, but there are further links from there. The whole scientific burden of proof angle doesn't really work on a casual forum.

I did read it, did you? What allegations has he admitted to? You state as fact that he sexually assaulted women. If you are so sure of this, then it shouldn't be a problem for you to provide evidence of this.

It's not an 'angle', it's logic.

copperspock1 h, 1 m ago

'You assaulted a person''No I didn't''Okay then provide proof that what I …'You assaulted a person''No I didn't''Okay then provide proof that what I said was just an allegation'.That's not how it works.https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/222/Shifting-of-the-Burden-of-ProofI did read it, did you? What allegations has he admitted to? You state as fact that he sexually assaulted women. If you are so sure of this, then it shouldn't be a problem for you to provide evidence of this.It's not an 'angle', it's logic.

If your point is based on pedantry and straw maning me I have nothing I need to respond to, and again if you had followed the link like you said you had you would see.

catbeans3 m ago

If your point is based on pedantry and straw maning me I have nothing I …If your point is based on pedantry and straw maning me I have nothing I need to respond to, and again if you had followed the link like you said you had you would see.

Where have I strawmanned you? Correctly stating that the burden of proof is on the one making the claim is not 'pedantry'.

You claimed that he sexually assaulted women. Where is your evidence for this?

copperspock56 m ago

Where have I strawmanned you? Correctly stating that the burden of proof …Where have I strawmanned you? Correctly stating that the burden of proof is on the one making the claim is not 'pedantry'. You claimed that he sexually assaulted women. Where is your evidence for this?

I have provided evidence, you have ignored it.

catbeans1 h, 5 m ago

I have provided evidence, you have ignored it.

I see no evidence in the wikipedia link that proves Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women, nor do I see any evidence that he admitted sexually assaulting women.
It is possible I'm going blind, so help me out here. Where specifically is the evidence that Bill Clinton has sexually assaulted women or that he has admitted sexually assaulting women? Is it in the wiki link? If so, where? If it's elsewhere, where is it? Is there audio/video evidence?

From the link you provided:

'Clinton has adamantly denied all three of these sexual misconduct accusations.'
'In addition to the three allegations of sexual misconduct, many other women claim to have had consensual adulterous liaisons with Clinton. Of all the allegations made against him regarding his sexual history, Clinton has only admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers.'

Does that read to you like a person admitting to sexually assaulting women? Can you understand my scepticism here?

You can easily clear this up by pointing out any actual evidence that he sexually assaulted women or that he admitted to such.

I have not strawmanned you.

You stated that "he was a sexual predator that sexually assaulted women" & "he has admitted to some of those allegations and payed out for others."

I have not questioned that he made an out-of-court settlement (which is not an admittance of guilt). I am asking for evidence of your claims that he sexually assaulted women and admitted to 'some of those allegations' (you still haven't clarified which allegations you're referring to).

Breaking news, forums don't support backing up claims but do support the impossible act of proving something doesn't exist or didn't happen.

copperspock1 h, 23 m ago

I see no evidence in the wikipedia link that proves Bill Clinton sexually …I see no evidence in the wikipedia link that proves Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women, nor do I see any evidence that he admitted sexually assaulting women. It is possible I'm going blind, so help me out here. Where specifically is the evidence that Bill Clinton has sexually assaulted women or that he has admitted sexually assaulting women? Is it in the wiki link? If so, where? If it's elsewhere, where is it? Is there audio/video evidence?From the link you provided:'Clinton has adamantly denied all three of these sexual misconduct accusations.''In addition to the three allegations of sexual misconduct, many other women claim to have had consensual adulterous liaisons with Clinton. Of all the allegations made against him regarding his sexual history, Clinton has only admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers.'Does that read to you like a person admitting to sexually assaulting women? Can you understand my scepticism here?You can easily clear this up by pointing out any actual evidence that he sexually assaulted women or that he admitted to such.I have not strawmanned you. https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/169/Strawman-FallacyYou stated that "he was a sexual predator that sexually assaulted women" & "he has admitted to some of those allegations and payed out for others."I have not questioned that he made an out-of-court settlement (which is not an admittance of guilt). I am asking for evidence of your claims that he sexually assaulted women and admitted to 'some of those allegations' (you still haven't clarified which allegations you're referring to).

copperspock1 h, 23 m ago

I see no evidence in the wikipedia link that proves Bill Clinton sexually …I see no evidence in the wikipedia link that proves Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women, nor do I see any evidence that he admitted sexually assaulting women. It is possible I'm going blind, so help me out here. Where specifically is the evidence that Bill Clinton has sexually assaulted women or that he has admitted sexually assaulting women? Is it in the wiki link? If so, where? If it's elsewhere, where is it? Is there audio/video evidence?From the link you provided:'Clinton has adamantly denied all three of these sexual misconduct accusations.''In addition to the three allegations of sexual misconduct, many other women claim to have had consensual adulterous liaisons with Clinton. Of all the allegations made against him regarding his sexual history, Clinton has only admitted extramarital relationships with Monica Lewinsky and Gennifer Flowers.'Does that read to you like a person admitting to sexually assaulting women? Can you understand my scepticism here?You can easily clear this up by pointing out any actual evidence that he sexually assaulted women or that he admitted to such.I have not strawmanned you. https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/169/Strawman-FallacyYou stated that "he was a sexual predator that sexually assaulted women" & "he has admitted to some of those allegations and payed out for others."I have not questioned that he made an out-of-court settlement (which is not an admittance of guilt). I am asking for evidence of your claims that he sexually assaulted women and admitted to 'some of those allegations' (you still haven't clarified which allegations you're referring to).

Im sorry I guess I misspoke, my apologies.

Predikuesi ......

that was genius I am still laughing ... thanks for cheering up my day !!!

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when Hilary had to take to her specially built glass ceiling stage
and admit she had been beaten - the witch and her snakes belly husband already had the removal van loaded
for their trip to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue .....and she has not stopped attacking Trump ever since along with her
ally Obama - neither can accept that they are out of politics - hopefully forever.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants