Found 19th Jan 2009
Okies guys, i entered in a raffle to win a new computer and won! It's the same one that PCWorld currently have up for £399, the Acer Aspire M3201, is this any good for playing some games on?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Congrats

hotukdeals.com/ite…2-/

looks ok, nothing special. will play the lower spec games, but dont expect too much from it.

It would be with a £50 graphics card added

Original Poster

Hmm, thanks for the replys and that link, was helpful! it came with a 19 inch tft monitor as well, so well worth the £2 it cost to enter! Might look at updating the graphics card sometime, but as long as it can run Football Manager which i know it can then.. woohoo! I have no intention right now of playing the latest or greatest games though. Maybe Spore which the comp seems to be able to handle pretty darn well.

thornedlily;4116176

Hmm, thanks for the replys and that link, was helpful! it came with a 19 … Hmm, thanks for the replys and that link, was helpful! it came with a 19 inch tft monitor as well, so well worth the £2 it cost to enter! Might look at updating the graphics card sometime, but as long as it can run Football Manager which i know it can then.. woohoo! I have no intention right now of playing the latest or greatest games though. Maybe Spore which the comp seems to be able to handle pretty darn well.

yeh, just dont try playing FarCry2 or Crysis on it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Neither are my sort of game so perfect! What graphics card would you recommend to put in it?

I have a graphics card for sale in case you are interested

hotukdeals.com/for…024

Original Poster

No thanks Asandino i'm not looking to change it right now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51455
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions