Groups

New contract- New phone- which one?

Where does the bestest contracts? ( o2 shop, orange...etc)

The best phone out atm....

Thanks

Katie x

21 Comments

Banned

Get the iPhone Katie!!

the best deals are generally online, from the official network site. Unless you want free gifts, get the best deals there. phones4u will bamboozle you with cashback/gift rubbish... dont fall for it - network's proper site is best bet.

Don't forget quidco

I'm iPhone obsessed, but if your a girly girl, maybe Samsung Jet/tocco ultra or a google phone?

Original Poster

Ive got the N96 and Tocco atm and have played around with the iphone in o2 shop, which is where id renew my contract!
    Is there any bad points to them? and how easy are they to text off!? x

If you're after a phone on O2 I might be able to help you with an "Open" code which gets you 30% off any monthly tariff. Just used one myself. Piece of cake.
    Mmmmmmmmmmm cake.

Banned

*katie*;5861356

Ive got the N96 and Tocco atm and have played around with the iphone in … Ive got the N96 and Tocco atm and have played around with the iphone in o2 shop, which is where id renew my contract!Is there any bad points to them? and how easy are they to text off!? x

You get used to it. Its not as bad as you'd expect, or as bad as other touchscreen phones - mainly because its accurate.

the autocorrect stuff also learns as you type, so it gets easier and easier. I'm pretty quick now, gis your number and I'll prove it (ba-boom tish!)

Original Poster

Evil_monkey;5861368

If you're after a phone on O2 I might be able to help you with an "Open" … If you're after a phone on O2 I might be able to help you with an "Open" code which gets you 30% off any monthly tariff. Just used one myself. Piece of cake.Mmmmmmmmmmm cake.

omg that would be brilliant!! would this work instore then for getting it? xx

vibeone;5861380

You get used to it. Its not as bad as you'd expect, or as bad as other … You get used to it. Its not as bad as you'd expect, or as bad as other touchscreen phones - mainly because its accurate.the autocorrect stuff also learns as you type, so it gets easier and easier. I'm pretty quick now, gis your number and I'll prove it (ba-boom tish!)

lol why will u text me in like 2seconds lol xx

Banned

*katie*;5861424

omg that would be brilliant!! would this work instore then for getting … omg that would be brilliant!! would this work instore then for getting it? xxlol why will u text me in like 2seconds lol xx

of course. It'll be over in 2 secs. Hmmmmm.

No but seriously, have you tried texting on a iphone in a apple store? I thought it would be awful, and I didn't get the first gen for that reason, but its not bad really.

By the way, open codes can only be used instore apparently, but its still worth doing.

Original Poster

vibeone;5861435

of course. It'll be over in 2 secs. Hmmmmm.No but seriously, have you … of course. It'll be over in 2 secs. Hmmmmm.No but seriously, have you tried texting on a iphone in a apple store? I thought it would be awful, and I didn't get the first gen for that reason, but its not bad really.By the way, open codes can only be used instore apparently, but its still worth doing.

ooo i want a open code now!!!! How do i get one?
    i havent tried texting, i put it onto keyboard and the buttons look small tho... on my tocco its easy though!!
    x

Evil_monkey;5861368

If you're after a phone on O2 I might be able to help you with an "Open" … If you're after a phone on O2 I might be able to help you with an "Open" code which gets you 30% off any monthly tariff. Just used one myself. Piece of cake.Mmmmmmmmmmm cake.

Pretty please ? Just about to order an iPhone today/tomorrow.

vibeone;5861435

By the way, open codes can only be used instore apparently, but its still … By the way, open codes can only be used instore apparently, but its still worth doing.

Doh ! So I can't use in conjunction with Quidco and Mobiles.co.uk? Bummer :x

Banned

*katie*;5861462

ooo i want a open code now!!!! How do i get one?i havent tried texting, i … ooo i want a open code now!!!! How do i get one?i havent tried texting, i put it onto keyboard and the buttons look small tho... on my tocco its easy though!!x

yeah you just type roughly where the keys are, and if you have 1 or 2 wrong presses, its usually automatically corrects it.

You can also use the keyboard landscape now

*katie*;5861462

ooo i want a open code now!!!! How do i get one?i havent tried texting, i … ooo i want a open code now!!!! How do i get one?i havent tried texting, i put it onto keyboard and the buttons look small tho... on my tocco its easy though!!x

Ooh. Just seen you location. You're not going into store in The Parade before Thursday are you? Need to know if they'll pricematch. I'm going in Thursday to find out.

The 3 phones i'm looking at are:

N97
    Iphone
    Samsung 8910i

Try them all, All get good reviews. It is important to just go somewhere to try them. I know people who like and dislike each for many reasons.

Banned

Iphone is best hands down but the n97 is suppsoed to be quite gd also

K800i and get a sim only contract. Solid phone has lasted me 2 years or so.

Original Poster

kyalion;5861526

Ooh. Just seen you location. You're not going into store in The Parade … Ooh. Just seen you location. You're not going into store in The Parade before Thursday are you? Need to know if they'll pricematch. I'm going in Thursday to find out.

Yeah im going in tomorrow babe! x

Banned

Edbug;5861700

K800i and get a sim only contract. Solid phone has lasted me 2 years or … K800i and get a sim only contract. Solid phone has lasted me 2 years or so.

yeah and strangely enough its a 2 year old phone. Funny that.

What a silly comment - I don't think anyone would buy a K800i now. Good in its time, but that ship has sailed.

Original Poster

vibeone;5861764

yeah and strangely enough its a 2 year old phone. Funny that.What a … yeah and strangely enough its a 2 year old phone. Funny that.What a silly comment - I don't think anyone would buy a K800i now. Good in its time, but that ship has sailed.

Im not too kean on sony ericsons ( if it is one)

Okay now... how hard is it to get a white one ....also a while back i saw a geezer with one for sale with a extra coloured back!! how do i get one of these!!!?

thank u! xx

Banned

*katie*;5861802

Im not too kean on sony ericsons ( if it is one)Okay now... how hard is … Im not too kean on sony ericsons ( if it is one)Okay now... how hard is it to get a white one ....also a while back i saw a geezer with one for sale with a extra coloured back!! how do i get one of these!!!?thank u! xx

a white iPhone? Pretty easy - easier than the black one at the moment I believe.

Same price as black.

Original Poster

vibeone;5861824

a white iPhone? Pretty easy - easier than the black one at the moment I … a white iPhone? Pretty easy - easier than the black one at the moment I believe.Same price as black.

Oh good! Can u get different backs? x

*katie*;5861748

Yeah im going in tomorrow babe! x

hotukdeals.com/ite…-ge

You can see how I get the costs for the phone, see if you can get them to match or better. :thumbsup:

Banned

*katie*;5861838

Oh good! Can u get different backs? x

Just black and white (from official channels anyway).

You can get a gold plated one :P aftermarket stuff though that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions