Groups

New contract what u reckon - LG Viewty, Nokia 6500 Slide or Nokia N95?

Well i getting a new contract and have wittled it down to these 3 phones so what are your views on them and the good and bad points?

Here are some of the spec which i like:

- Good camera - Bluetooth - Large memory - Memory card slot

So what do you think? LG Viewty, Nokia 6500 Slide or Nokia N95

thks

12 Comments

IMHO
    1 - Nokia 6500
    2 - N95
    3 - LG Viewty

Nokia 6500 is a simple phone with all the features you want in a modern phone. I am using the N95 and although you have all the features including wi-fi, I find it very slow in response.
    Look at Cnet.co.uk review - the 2 Nokias are in the highly reccommended list.
    As for LG, I really don't have any say as no experience

Go for the Nokia ones, the LG Viewty will not sync with Windows, if you need that function.

Original Poster

thks for your opinions anyone else?

Hi again you still trying to decide lol I had a 6500 slide after 2 months it started reverting back to default settings ie losing my ring tone and wallpaper etc several times a day. I kept missing calls when I was out not recognising the ring tone. 3 done nothing about it, it went in for repair twice and 6 weeks later it was still as bad Nokia accepted it was a fault with this model. Nokia replaced it with a N95 for me and up to yet no problems. Easy enough to use for basic stuff when you have set it up but if your not technical like me there are some complicated applications on it you may never use. Cant comment on viewty cause Ive never used one. Good luck

Get the N95 punt it on Ebay for a healthy profit then buy a Viewty and spend what ya got left from selling the N95

GerryG;2477212

Get the N95 punt it on Ebay for a healthy profit then buy a Viewty and … Get the N95 punt it on Ebay for a healthy profit then buy a Viewty and spend what ya got left from selling the N95

Sneaky, but good thinking lol

alfie73;2477349

Sneaky, but good thinking lol

Some N95's go for upto £300 and ya can get a viewty for around £150-£200

Not sneaky..just a tight **** Scot lol..well that is my excuse haha

GerryG;2477382

Some N95's go for upto £300 and ya can get a viewty for around £150-£200 : … Some N95's go for upto £300 and ya can get a viewty for around £150-£200 :)Not sneaky..just a tight **** Scot lol..well that is my excuse haha

I might have to do that with mine lol Nokia sent me a sim free one last week to replace a faulty 6500 slide, could make a few pennies. Thanks for the idea

I remember when my contract was up with Vodafone they called me to offer me a new upgrade..it was a Sony Erricson w800 phone..I agreed to take a 1 year contract..I got the phone..didn't like it too much being white and orange in colour..punted it on Ebay for around £250 at the time since it was a new model just released and bought a HTC Vario smartphone which cost me £120 making £130 clear profit.

Original Poster

sounds like u got a good deal then

just looked on ebay and there are only selling for £150

Sony Ericsson C902

mum2b;2477537

sounds like u got a good deal then just looked on ebay and there are only … sounds like u got a good deal then just looked on ebay and there are only selling for £150

Oh well get a newer model that is worthy of punting on Ebay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions