NEW cool coloured Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller sets £69.99 @ Nintendo

Posted 26th Oct
Not on sale but I think these NEW cool coloured Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller sets look fantastic! Perfet Christmas gift!
store.nintendo.co.uk/nin…ist
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
They are this price everywhere! Just bought a pair from Argos.
£64.99 from Amazon but I personally won’t buy from the devil.
£65 from other places too
Oof crazy these days that controllers are so expensive, it is hard to be a gamer these days without budgeting pretty hard for stuff.
As these are RRP we've moved this to our discussion section @kirsty.kacz
Cheaper in loads of other places, and joycons are absolute trash. They are built from the cheapest materials and poorly designed, buy a pro controller and forget about joycons.
h82think26/10/2019 09:14

£64.99 from Amazon but I personally won’t buy from the devil.

IronSoldier26/10/2019 09:18

As these are RRP we've moved this to our discussion section @kirsty.kacz …As these are RRP we've moved this to our discussion section @kirsty.kacz

Thanks 😁
JohnnyRoller26/10/2019 09:19

Cheaper in loads of other places, and joycons are absolute trash. They are …Cheaper in loads of other places, and joycons are absolute trash. They are built from the cheapest materials and poorly designed, buy a pro controller and forget about joycons.

Opinions bruh. Like a*holes, everyone's got one.
ejadaddy26/10/2019 10:53

Opinions bruh. Like a*holes, everyone's got one.

It only takes a few seconds to search for yourself the issues that the joycons encounter. This isn’t an opinion, this is a fact. I have 3 sets of joycons and I have to take them apart to fix every other month from drifting issues. The plastic is absolutely rubbish, the buttons are too small for any normal sized human, they use screws that are the lowest quality to prevent you taking them apart yourself. They encounter connection problems, the joycon connectors become loose and just fall off the console without pressing the release buttons...

Yep definitely just my opinion

edit: not everyone has a loose a*hole, but when they do there’s normally a reason for it
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 26th Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants