Groups
    EXPIRED

New CRT TV 30inch plus where can I buy (pref online)

Hi all,

My faithfull tvs tube has just gone and I got a LCD screen and I hate the thing and would like to know anywhere where I can buy a good old CRT screen tv from for new as second hand could go within days. I currently have a JVC with Subwoofer and the sound out beats my new LCD second to none and the picture quality is way better.

Thanks guys

7 Comments

Asda usually have a few CRTs for sale...dunno about online though

...just checked them online and they have a 28" but its out of stock...listed at £124.30

I think someone posted a deal with Asda a few months ago for under £70 for a 28" CRT

Original Poster

Pan111;3924363

Asda usually have a few CRTs for sale...dunno about online though

cheers will check today but really am looking for a a good one with stand, call me old fashioned lol.

comet ?

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;3924382

comet ?

cheers

I've got a 29' Sony. Immaculate. Remote and instructions. Getting a new LCD soon. Interested?

Original Poster

Darren_lane;3929066

I've got a 29' Sony. Immaculate. Remote and instructions. Getting a new … I've got a 29' Sony. Immaculate. Remote and instructions. Getting a new LCD soon. Interested?

Depends where you live and can get 32' sony with freeview for £150.00

Darren_lane;3929066

I've got a 29' Sony. Immaculate. Remote and instructions. Getting a new … I've got a 29' Sony. Immaculate. Remote and instructions. Getting a new LCD soon. Interested?

ha ha !!! good luck with the LCD , u will need it............ lcd is garbage, pixel response is 1000 times slower than lcd... yes 1000. fact.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need help with home Internet dropping out please45
      2. Sky Box Sets Help11
      3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile11
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?612

See more discussions