Groups
    EXPIRED

New dashboard xbox 360 help!

I just updated to the new xbox 360 dashboard experience and now I have no idea how to start the game from within the dashboard!

Help! Please!

9 Comments

my xbox

Original Poster

Sorry, my bad.
    I didn't put the disc in.... lol
    Well don't I feel like a fool.
    Please delete this thread :-)

http://www.lolpats.com/images/epic_fail.jpg

grex9101;3694208

overly harsh, reported

Cluffy321;3694222

overly harsh, reported

cluffy, it was just a joke.

you've been having a bad night it seems.

it'll be ok tomorrow, chin up :thumbsup:

grex9101;3694227

cluffy, it was just a joke.you've been having a bad night it seems.it'll … cluffy, it was just a joke.you've been having a bad night it seems.it'll be ok tomorrow, chin up :thumbsup:

grex it was a joke, your so quick to condemn people, as soon as i said i liked the jfk you have been all up in my face

Cluffy321;3694239

grex it was a joke, your so quick to condemn people, as soon as i said i … grex it was a joke, your so quick to condemn people, as soon as i said i liked the jfk you have been all up in my face

strange that.

not the only one by the way, perhaps reconsidering your stance may avail you?

grex9101;3694262

strange that.not the only one by the way, perhaps reconsidering your … strange that.not the only one by the way, perhaps reconsidering your stance may avail you?

maybe you should just back off a bit, i havnt done anything to offend you other than liking someone isnt that prejudice?

Banned

Magic_monkey;3694204

Sorry, my bad.I didn't put the disc in.... lolWell don't I feel like a … Sorry, my bad.I didn't put the disc in.... lolWell don't I feel like a fool.Please delete this thread :-)

lool!!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!11
    2. Three connection910
    3. DVD storage34
    4. What will £250 get me second hand mobile44

See more discussions