Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

New deals not loading on HUKD app?

Posted 14th Nov
Is anyone finding that new deals are not loading on the app? I’m using the latest version of the app on iOS and it won’t refresh to show new deals (though new discussions are loading fine). I can view the deals fine in a browser, just not on the app as I get an error message. Is anyone else having this problem?

3330978-vquCv.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
I use the Android app and pull down to refresh, there's also a 3 dots button on the top right that has a refresh button...the os app just have something similar
Yeah not working on the iOS app. Comes up with error message and to contact system support.
AndyBroderick14/11/2019 08:59

Yeah not working on the iOS app. Comes up with error message and to …Yeah not working on the iOS app. Comes up with error message and to contact system support.

I just updated the app as was gettin the same issue and it seems to have fixed it
SteveSteveSteveSteveSteve14/11/2019 09:22

I just updated the app as was gettin the same issue and it seems to have …I just updated the app as was gettin the same issue and it seems to have fixed it

Thanks, that sorted it, I hadn’t realised that I wasn’t on the very latest version of the app. I’ll mark the thread as expired as that solution worked.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 14th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions