New Debit Card Help Needed

I lost my debit card the other day and the new one arrived this morning i have activated it but would like to know if all my current debit's will be ok or do i have to update them to match my new card. i.e my gym membership or my paypal account as it has my old debit card number or will the bank just move them over.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

6 Comments

Your account number wouldnt have changed which is what the direct debits are linked to, not the card.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000

Your account number wouldnt have changed which is what the direct debits … Your account number wouldnt have changed which is what the direct debits are linked to, not the card.

Thanks.

If you use it to buy online you'll need to update that on any online store accounts you have.

Original Poster

Randa1

If you use it to buy online you'll need to update that on any online … If you use it to buy online you'll need to update that on any online store accounts you have.

Ok. Just used paypal to purchase something and its gone thorugh.

CollateralDamage

Ok. Just used paypal to purchase something and its gone thorugh.

Was that because you had funds in paypal? You usually have to verify a new card/account with them.

Original Poster

sumoqueen

Was that because you had funds in paypal? You usually have to verify a … Was that because you had funds in paypal? You usually have to verify a new card/account with them.

Nope had no funds, went to check what card was on the account and it still reads out my old card number but the payment still went thorugh.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343
    4. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111

See more discussions