Expired

NEW DELL DESKTOP DEAL? Around £550?

Found 4th Jul 2007
Hi there

I know lots of dell deals have been posted in the last few months, but you know how quickly they expire!

It seems Dell have introduced a new type of desktop and I'm having difficulty finding a decent spec for around the same price I seen from last month.

I want :

A really decent processor (pref Intel)

At least 2 GIG RAM

Widescreen monitor (at least 19 inch)

A dedicated graphics card (I dont like shared mem, but doesnt have to be a beast)

250 GIG HD

VISTA HOME

I want to spend around £550 quid, and if anyone knows of better spec computers NOT with Dell I'm open to listen!

Thanks in advance!

2 Comments

You'll easily get a decent spec'd PC for £550. What sort of warranty are you looking for as you can save money with Dell by selecting the at home warranties with Dell.

Original Poster

Traveller

You'll easily get a decent spec'd PC for £550. What sort of warranty are … You'll easily get a decent spec'd PC for £550. What sort of warranty are you looking for as you can save money with Dell by selecting the at home warranties with Dell.

Dont need a warranty, I can probably fix most problems myself. I was thinking of building my own, but by the time I've bought a decent monitor it probably will not work out much cheaper and not worth the hassle!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)94190
    4. Add one, leave one game54315393

See more discussions