New Diet /Zero Coke flavours launched - Exclusive to Tesco

Editor 29
Found 8th Feb
Looks like Coca-Cola are trying to spice things up with new flavours announced, and available exclusively at Tesco!

The new flavours should be available now and come in either 1.25L bottles priced at £1, or some are appearing in Multipack Cans.

The flavours are:

Coke Zero Peach

2891271.jpg

Feisty Cherry

2891271.jpg

Exotic Mango

2891271.jpg

Thoughts? Are you eager to try them?
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Feisty Cherry, Exotic Mango, and We Couldn't Think Of An Adjective Peach
Pepsi Max 🍒.
28 Comments
SerpentSuicide3 m ago

Personally all diet versions of pop taste like shit to me. Plus I keep …Personally all diet versions of pop taste like shit to me. Plus I keep getting told there worse for you because of the chemicals they use.

It will come out at some point
Cherry will be nice but the others? No ta!
SerpentSuicide19 m ago

Personally all diet versions of pop taste like shit to me. Plus I keep …Personally all diet versions of pop taste like shit to me. Plus I keep getting told there worse for you because of the chemicals they use.

Can't comment on the chemicals, but the gas is the stuff that makes you eat more. I've given up all fizzy (4month of headaches) and have lost weight and it keeps on going down.
splatsplatsplat10 m ago

Can't comment on the chemicals, but the gas is the stuff that makes you …Can't comment on the chemicals, but the gas is the stuff that makes you eat more. I've given up all fizzy (4month of headaches) and have lost weight and it keeps on going down.

I agree I used to eat like crazy after drinking a 2 litre bottle of irn bru daily while a student. I grow to 18st but I’m a healthy 13st now because of regular exercise and cutting down on the pop to a can a day.
Edited by: "SerpentSuicide" 8th Feb
Uilleam1719 m ago

My local pub sells Tequila flavoured beer ,why would I drink beer that …My local pub sells Tequila flavoured beer ,why would I drink beer that tastes like Tequila when I could drink Tequila or beer. I agree with @SerpentSuicide , there's a dreadful aftertaste too with all these diet drinks.

I ask myself that question every time this topic is raised.
Cherry Diet Coke is minging, it’s like drinking fizzy cleaner chemical - I even wrote a email to CEO of coke asking him to taste how horrible it was haha, I always buy the Cherry Coke Zero, will try this new Cherry Diet and the rest
splatsplatsplat2 h, 7 m ago

Can't comment on the chemicals, but the gas is the stuff that makes you …Can't comment on the chemicals, but the gas is the stuff that makes you eat more. I've given up all fizzy (4month of headaches) and have lost weight and it keeps on going down.

Four months of headaches ? I’d be back on it!
Just showed me what an addiction it really was.
I love pop and I shall be trying them! 😊🤩
Exotice mango.. oooh... I am in
splatsplatsplat2 h, 26 m ago

No, it makes you eat more. It doesn't make everyone eat more.
No Lemon coke
i actually liked that that one in the brief period it was made.
i will not drink that diet parp - it’s rediculously fizzy The instant it touches your tongue - then immediately goes flat.
Wish they'd do different flavours in the non diet version
Pepsi Max 🍒.
SerpentSuicide2 h, 39 m ago

I agree I used to eat like crazy after drinking a 2 litre bottle of irn …I agree I used to eat like crazy after drinking a 2 litre bottle of irn bru daily while a student. I grow to 18st but I’m a healthy 13st now because of regular exercise and cutting down on the pop to a can a day.

Good on ya
Just make a diet cherry flavour that doesn't taste horrible.
MSK.1 h, 24 m ago

No, it makes you eat more. It doesn't make everyone eat more.

There was a program about it a few weeks ago (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/29tx4RFjTKZnBsPv9R4W3DV/can-fizzy-drinks-make-you-eat-more), but I already discovered it. I used to drink a 2L bottle per week of coke - sometimes I would drink 1L in one day, I tried last summer to only drink diet pepsi, thinking the sudden drop in sugar intake I should see some results on the scales (no change) I quit all fizzy drinks as I'd heard the sweeteners can make the body think its consuming sugar anyway (don't know if that is true or not) but I started to lose weight (after being the same weight for the last 10-15 years).
splatsplatsplat1 h, 25 m ago

There was a program about it a few weeks ago …There was a program about it a few weeks ago (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/29tx4RFjTKZnBsPv9R4W3DV/can-fizzy-drinks-make-you-eat-more), but I already discovered it. I used to drink a 2L bottle per week of coke - sometimes I would drink 1L in one day, I tried last summer to only drink diet pepsi, thinking the sudden drop in sugar intake I should see some results on the scales (no change) I quit all fizzy drinks as I'd heard the sweeteners can make the body think its consuming sugar anyway (don't know if that is true or not) but I started to lose weight (after being the same weight for the last 10-15 years).

I can't watch the link, BBC and all. It has been theorized diet drinks can mess with your hunger cues. Because you body tastes sweetness, it expects energy. When it doesn't get it, the person becomes hungrier to compensate and eats more. Perhaps that holds true for you. But it doesn't for me. I've been happily losing for the last year drinking diet drinks and they haven't made me any hungrier. If anything carbonated anything that the opposite effect on me.

I do believe what you have said about your weight loss. But I also wonder if cutting out all fizzy drinks completely had some other effect on your behavior you are unaware of. Or how aware you were of exactly what you were eating and drinking before and after.
Sooo... Peach sounds gross, Cherry's already been done... let's try Mango, I spose

Then again, Rubicon does a good Mango drink... stuff Coke Cola!
Edited by: "consume" 8th Feb
Rubisco3 h, 55 m ago

Perky Peach?
Uilleam177 h, 32 m ago

My local pub sells Tequila flavoured beer ,why would I drink beer that …My local pub sells Tequila flavoured beer ,why would I drink beer that tastes like Tequila when I could drink Tequila or beer. I agree with @SerpentSuicide , there's a dreadful aftertaste too with all these diet drinks.

Try Desperados or Amigos, then re-evaluate your life choices.

[ hotukdeals.com/dis…407 ]
deleted265520
consume12 h, 34 m ago

Sooo... Peach sounds gross, Cherry's already been done... let's try Mango, …Sooo... Peach sounds gross, Cherry's already been done... let's try Mango, I sposeThen again, Rubicon does a good Mango drink... stuff Coke Cola!

What's coke cola?
Rubisco8th Feb

deleted579599th Feb

They missed a trick, Furry Peach!

Popping Cherry
Eating Mango
Furry Peach
The only fruity coke I ever liked was the Lemon one, but that was so many years ago my taste buds may not even accept that any more.
Will try the peach if ever near a Tesco.
DT899th Feb

What's coke cola?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants