Expired

New digital camera please provide suggestions...

Banned 12 replies
Found 15th Apr 2009
I have a Fuji good digital camera at the moment but needing a better one for when i go travelling. I am looking for the following from the camera

- Small
- Lightweight
- x6 plus zoom
- Good Battery life
- Waterproof would be a HUGE advantage
- Good at night shots
- Dont mind on what memory card it takes.
- No more than £200

Any suggests would be great

12 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Thank you anymore...

mintynw7;4932810

Thank you anymore...

Any of the Panasonic Lumix TZ range are very good - I had a TZ1 and I think that was 10x Optical Zoom.

Also 5.0MP - I think THAT auction site have them under £60. I even used it for football matches. Great shots...

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for the advice probably looking for 10 mp

Canon IXUS they do a complete range and I have the IXUS 970IS 10mp which is brilliant. The battery lasts for ages. My in laws have a slightly cheaper model which is also excellent and a friend of mine who is a photographer bought one just to keep in her pocket, so she never missed a shot. Jessops carry the range and have one of the models with a 4gb memory card free at the moment for £119.95. go through quidco.co.uk for extra discount also the only code for discount on this site is for 5% OFF, but it's something.

Hope this helps

I have a brand new sony dsc-w270 that i am going to put on ebay if you are interested.

Original Poster Banned

Give me some more information on it etc..

Original Poster Banned

Price? colour?

silver, £200 delivered?

I have a new sealed silver Sony dsc-w270 as well, £170 delivered recorded.

nice price, i would go as low as £180 for mine delivered if you dont deal. lmk.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions