Groups
    EXPIRED

NEW Digital camera wanted Around the £100 mark

Hi
    Been looking for a new digital camera for my sister in law for xmas.
    willing to pay around £100 and I want one that has a rechargeable battery.
    Any help will gain you rep.
    many thanks

5 Comments

Why a rechargeable battery, i find it a lot better using one that takes normal battreys then use rechargeable in it, as you always get caught short with them going at the wrong time, taking normal battreys means you can use ones your buy from a shop until you get to charge the others up

i got a Nikon Coolpix 220 from Boots the other thursady. Its a great little camera - it was just under £100 - but because it was a thirsday on the Christmas shopping bit i got £30 worth of points back - might be worth a look ?

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;7153999

Why a rechargeable battery, i find it a lot better using one that takes … Why a rechargeable battery, i find it a lot better using one that takes normal battreys then use rechargeable in it, as you always get caught short with them going at the wrong time, taking normal battreys means you can use ones your buy from a shop until you get to charge the others up

I put it wrong

I meant a camera that you had to charge up it's battery not rechargeable battery.
    i don't want one that takes aa's or whatever.

I hope that makes sense :thumbsup:

DJC31;7155337

I put it wrongI meant a camera that you had to charge up it's battery not … I put it wrongI meant a camera that you had to charge up it's battery not rechargeable battery.i don't want one that takes aa's or whatever.I hope that makes sense :thumbsup:

Check out fujifilm website, well worth a look they take AAs and i have rechargeable i use with it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

See more discussions