Groups
    EXPIRED

New Dishwasher

Need a dishwasher first time buyer. There's one smeg one here for 270 @ currys but theres one link in the comments at appliance world providing a 5 year warranty for 270 as well.

I could potentially push the budget to 500 but should I to get a miele or bosch

Anyhelp would be great

Thanks

3 Comments

I used to think you get what you pay for - we have had bosch and before that zanussi both were expensive over £500 plus points very quiet bad points neither lasted over 5 years. Now we have aeg cost 260 its noisier and less robust but otherwise ok have had it just over a year as long as it lasts another eighteen months then value for money will equal bosch/Zanussi. My sister's ideology was to buy cheap and not expect it to last but her really cheap indesit lasted longer than my zanussi (about six years) and was under £200.

Original Poster

May just go for a miele. can get an entry level one for 500

Original Poster

Bestbuys have 15% quidco till Monday. I should perhaps buy before the vat rise. Should I just go for it now or wait for any offers to come up? I will probably go with a Miele though.

Edit: I think it's electricals only.
    Edited by: "sklskl" 11th Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions