Groups
    EXPIRED

new double bed needed help please

I am in urgent need of a new bed .I have seen some great buys from bargain crazy but most i like have expired .I dont want a exspensive one and no divans .i would love one like this
    hotukdeals.com/for…tal
    The cheaper the better not pine please .
    Any help would be gratefully received thank you in advance

15 Comments

Original Poster

thank you caroline its a nice bed .but it might not blend well with current furniture in room which i cant afford to replace right now .although saying that most is covered by bedspread .any others gratefully received as i say the cheaper the better cant really afford to be replacing bed so near to christmas .mattress is not a major factor as its divan base that has had it .thank you once again

what sort of furniture is it to match?
    what about a metal bedstead?

Original Poster

metal would be good the furniture is just antique looking pine.the bed cant really have a base end though .thank you the bed you chose was pretty much spot on though as bedspread would cover most of it except head board which is what i want but its just the wooden headboard would not match other wood in the room if it was fabric it would have been perfect as i love the colour .

it was a leather look headboard

Original Poster

[email protected] thank you for all your help the first site is great .I need to find one soon my bed is collapsing lol

I've previously had a problems trying to find beds within a tight budget but my advice would be spend as much money as possible and buy a good quality bed - it will pay in the long run and last much longer.

I recently bought an orbit leather bed from these guys 1st4beds.co.uk/Ind…tml I could have opted for a much cheaper one from many furniture stores around me but I know I'd need to replace it in 2 years. The quality is amazing compared to similar beds.

I searched everywhere and these guys were cheapest for that make of bed - they are also very helpful and if you ring you can negotiate some discount if your buying a matress.

We now sleep great - only problem is you don't want to leave the bed in the morning!

Good luck with your hunt.

Littlewoods and 20% voucher

Original Poster

thanks for all your help guys wheres bargaincrazy when you need it they allways have good beds but not at mo lol.

Original Poster

anyone else know of any cheap bedstead sites please.

Original Poster

still urgently need a new bed after bargain crazy let me down peferably cheap would love the sliegh leather one or continental if they come back on bargaincrazy

Verona Upholstered Double Bedstead with Firm Mattress.
    ]£229.99
    this from argos is quite nice, also the waiting time is way off, I ordered a bed with 21days waiting time and got it in 4 days.

:thumbsup: Dwell have a sale on - wot about this one - any good:
    dwell.co.uk/pro…188

NB Ikea may offer good prices, but their beds are a different size to standard uk ones:x , which can create problems when buying all the bedding etc to go with it, unless you buy it all from Ikea of course!:roll:

Original Poster

thank you theres a few ideas
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions