Groups
    EXPIRED

New DS Colours

Banned
    I am looking a new DS lite for a pressie for xmas

Red or Pale blue

Cheapest can find is £100, I no older colours are cheaper but really need a red one

Want to get one now as they were going for about £170 on ebay last xmas and nearly forced to buy one from there

Please help

7 Comments

i got a red, green and blue from asda ( in store) for 95 on the day of release so may be cheaper now?

Banned

they are still £95 in asda , and argos they are £99.97. but argos do good packages with them i got a red one last week with a ds essential pack which is £19.99 and 2 of there £19.99 games for £130.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks guys

Banned

it's only august lol

choc1969;2770027

Red is £95 delivered on ]Best Priced BrandsBundles on ]The Game for … Red is £95 delivered on ]Best Priced BrandsBundles on ]The Game for £109.99 plus 3% Quidco

Please do not buy from Best Priced Brands.
    They are not a British company, although they give the impression they are, and you will be liable for Customs. A Google of their name will show you the many experiences people have had with the company - most of them bad.

]http//ww…112

Original Poster Banned

Den38;2777461

Please do not buy from Best Priced Brands.They are not a British company, … Please do not buy from Best Priced Brands.They are not a British company, although they give the impression they are, and you will be liable for Customs. A Google of their name will show you the many experiences people have had with the company - most of them bad.]http://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Bestpricedbrands_co_uk__6646112

OK thankies
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?620
      2. Wallpaper and PVA55
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private55
      4. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11

See more discussions