Groups

New Eastenders Opening - very strange

Eastenders fans, did you just notice the new opening, really strange, not sure if I like it. When was the last time they changed the opening/theme tune?

uk.video.yahoo.com/wat…504

14 Comments

i,m sitting here watching it and never even noticed it was different!

they should make the thames BLACK as its proper dirty

Original Poster

wulshaz;6232428

i,m sitting here watching it and never even noticed it was different!

You must have, rewind it if you have sky plus! lol

now that daniella westbrook is back Im surprised they havent changed the theme tune to "who let the dogs out":whistling:

barky;6232464

now that daniella westbrook is back Im surprised they havent changed the … now that daniella westbrook is back Im surprised they havent changed the theme tune to "who let the dogs out":whistling:

You have got to admire her for how she has turned her life around - Kerry Katona is the old Danniella Westbrook :roll:

yes was different that wavey line changed colour

barky;6232464

now that daniella westbrook is back Im surprised they havent changed the … now that daniella westbrook is back Im surprised they havent changed the theme tune to "who let the dogs out":whistling:

:giggle:

Bryan839;6232462

You must have, rewind it if you have sky plus! lol

thats what am gonna do cant believe i never noticed! :roll:

she never could act thats why she never got another decent job! (daniella westbrook)

Banned

Yer............... had clouds............ looks abit like looking at google map !!!!

Original Poster

jjcaho;6232863

Yer............... had clouds............ looks abit like looking at … Yer............... had clouds............ looks abit like looking at google map !!!!

Thats what I thought. lol

the Thames was BLUE!

Daniella Westbrook looked old, she is same age as me!!

i thought the thames looked soooo fake, loke when people wear the brightly coloured contact lenses and their eyes are piercing blue :lol: also the grass was bright green too, looked so crap :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …269921
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      4. word association Game72844189

See more discussions