New Ebay rules

Can someone confirm this so I no I heard it right. I can list any item on ebay in auction format for under 99p for free?

Ben

12 Comments

Banned

i thought i read somewhere its from tomorrow, although i also believe to cover this they have put the final fees up

Original Poster

sassie;4610829

i thought i read somewhere its from tomorrow, although i also believe to … i thought i read somewhere its from tomorrow, although i also believe to cover this they have put the final fees up

Yeah up to 10%. Had dvds i wanted to sell as well, but you can put P+P costs. So things might go for 99p. 10p to ebay, 30p to paypal plus 3.4%. Then postage. Hmmmm im in minus money

Banned

isnt there a deal on dvds at mo to get so much back, had a nosey round and cant find it so maybe it finished

Original Poster

Even then its only 5p insertion fee im not saving money now that theyve put the price up.

Ebay just keep the cons coming and it aint that cheap anymore.

DVD's have to have free postage now as well :w00t:

Original Poster

Its annoying because I have loads of DVDS to sell. Never any interest on here so no alternative. But id rather bin them than make pennies and make ebay pounds

benhorne12;4611177

Its annoying because I have loads of DVDS to sell. Never any interest on … Its annoying because I have loads of DVDS to sell. Never any interest on here so no alternative. But id rather bin them than make pennies and make ebay pounds

What you can't sell, take to the local charity shop. Better than going in the bin.

Try Amazon Marketplace and Playtrade to sell as well :thumbsup:

Original Poster

peodude;4611204

What you can't sell, take to the local charity shop. Better than going in … What you can't sell, take to the local charity shop. Better than going in the bin.Try Amazon Marketplace and Playtrade to sell as well :thumbsup:

lol i didnt mean litchally

benhorne12;4614130

lol i didnt mean litchally

LITCHALLY :roll:

benhorne12;4611177

Its annoying because I have loads of DVDS to sell. Never any interest on … Its annoying because I have loads of DVDS to sell. Never any interest on here so no alternative. But id rather bin them than make pennies and make ebay pounds

If you've got a local one, take them down the market. There's usually a second hand DVD/media stall that'll give you a few quid for them.

J_B;4636847

If you've got a local one, take them down the market. There's usually a … If you've got a local one, take them down the market. There's usually a second hand DVD/media stall that'll give you a few quid for them.

That's the spirit(!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
    2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions