New Email Issues

Found 29th Nov 2017
Hi all, I never thought it would be so difficult to create a new email address and then change my email over with all the sites I use. It's proving difficult though!

I have a gmail account that I just want rid of completely due to the amount if spam and junk I get. However all my google play purchases are linked to it, so I can't do that.

I was going to set up a new email with Sky, however you need a secondry email with another provider to have linked to the account - I don't want two email addresses!

I tried Outlook... however as I already have a microsoft account with my office 365 subscription linked, they're finding it difficult to let me have an outlook email address?!

Any suggestions please?! Is there another decent email provider out there so that I can get this all sorted?! Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
gmail is the best, microsofts security is laughable and ... mainstream providers your only options are microsoft or gmail
Spam and junk emails should all go in the spam folder on Gmail, mine do anyway. Unless you've got OCD I wouldn't let it bother you.
Edited by: "bynouk" 29th Nov 2017
Just setup another Gmail address
Original Poster
chocci59 m ago

Just setup another Gmail address

I would do but all my app and movie purchases are under my current Gmail one
superfreddy3 h, 36 m ago

I would do but all my app and movie purchases are under my current Gmail …I would do but all my app and movie purchases are under my current Gmail one

SO? you can have as many as you like - I have 15 gmail addresses
If you've already got a Microsoft account you should be able to log into it on the outlook page and set up an e-mail that way, you shouldn't need to create an additional account.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants