Groups

New England Home Football Shirt...Opinions?

Picture see first post.

Its different anyway. To be honest I think its looks like a polo shirt but apparently its meant to be historical. Also the shirt sizes are not S,M,L etc but chest size ie 34...

Would you pay £50 for it?

18 Comments

Original Poster

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1755/englandx.jpg

terrible

Heard them bumming this one up - just like the team really - promises a lot but never delivers. :lol:

Sorry, is this the new England Tennis top?

Not a footy top IMHO

Oh no thats not very nice! what are they playing at.

Looks like a womans top

haha its a just a primark polo shirt with that awful badge stuck on it !!!

Darryl2312;4733077

haha its a just a primark polo shirt with that awful badge stuck on it !!!

it does i would never pay £50 for it. When is the release date?

Original Poster

Apparenty its tailored so it feels as comfortable as everyday clothes and to give it a more respectable look...

just wait til after the world cup it will be going for £2.74 from sports direct

Very plain - may have to see it inthe flesh to decide but on first look, not a fan

Banned

wicked :lol:

Its due for release on Saturday and on sale 1st April so this is a wind up - even though it's sale date is All Fools Day lol

I hope its a wind up, that shirt is awful

It doesn't look like a footy top does it!

and No I wouldn't pay £50 for it.

Quite funny, that shirt isn't a wind up :lol:

Whilst I don't think it's worth £50, I really like it. The greater attention to the fit is obviously a plus, and the basic appearance makes it look smarter.

I'd much rather wear that than some of the poorly fitting, cheap-looking shirts we've had over the years.

i dont get all the hate myself? just cos it doesnt look like some futuristic 'cybershirt' with red go-faster stripes blazoned everywhere, people hate it. what ever happened to a simple shirt with a simple design? none of this clima-cool, inspired by a fighter jet crap.

i shall be buying.

I really like it and i've seen it for £40 but i'll wait for the price to drop a bit
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions