New Festive Drinks Range at M&S includes Mince Pie Martini / Mince Pie Irish Cream / Spiced Apple Pie Martini + more

Deal editor6
Posted 8th Oct 2018
I really didn't think anything could top the Jaffa Cake Cocktail ( credit @NeoTrix ) that M&S are selling for the festive season but somehow they have managed to with their rather yummy sounding Mince Pie Martini & a Mince Pie flavoured Irish Cream!

So, my Christmas dinner is now the foot long Aldi Pigs in Blankets, the Tesco's Baileys Yule Log, the Mince Pie Martini & a partridge in a pear tree

However if you are not a huge mince pie fan like me & they don't tickle your tastebuds, then they are also selling a Spiced Apple Pie Martini (sounds Delicious - sorry) a White Christmas Cocktail & a Let it Sloe Cocktail - will pop flavour info below pics

Each bottle is 35cl & will be £10 each, it is pre-mixed and is best shaken and served over ice.

The Mince Pie flavoured Irish Cream is 70cl & will cost £12

Instores soon (may already be in some) & Online Shortly

3072927.jpg

3072927.jpgPhoto credits M&S

Mince Pie Martini - flavoured with raisins, figs, apples, plums, cinnamon and cloves

White Christmas - dairy based drink with rum, vanilla and lemon flavouring

Apple Pie Spiced Martini - an apple vodka with notes of cinnamon, vanilla pod and clove

Let it Sloe - gin-based drink mixed with sloe berries, plums and orange peel

Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
I do wish you would stop. I am slim but the doctor just said I have higher cholesterol. How am I going to help that with your fat and sugar and alcohol laden deals?!
Still. It will be for Christmas.
Edited by: "mysmugcat" 8th Oct 2018
mysmugcat1 m ago

I do wish you would stop. I am slim but the doctor just said I have high …I do wish you would stop. I am slim but the doctor just said I have high cholesterol. How am I going to help that with your fat and sugar and alcohol laden deals?! Still. It will be for Christmas.

I'm counting them as a few of my five a day - mince pies have fruit in
Spicedapplepietastic
Looks Amazing!
Half price right now in M&S
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants