Groups

New Final Fantasy

Banned
    Ok so thought I'd try out the latest Final Fantasy, not played one since FF7 back on the PS1. Has the fight system always been this bad? FF7 was a classic and I imagine this new one should be better but it's just so incredibly boring. I've just hammered the green button for an hour in dozens of little battles with no threat of dying or an ounce of skill needed.

The visuals are stunning though, best cut scenes I've seen. Really are top rate CGI movie standard.

5 Comments

Changed the fighting system after i think 9 or 10. 7, 8 and 9 being the best final fantasies hate the newer ones with the run around fighting, takes the fun out of it for me

Original Poster Banned

I just think the RPG mode of battle is a relic of old system's inability to offer decent battles. These games would be so much better if you could fight properly and not be limited by turn based points systems (or any evolution of it).

master_chief;8020464

I just think the RPG mode of battle is a relic of old system's inability … I just think the RPG mode of battle is a relic of old system's inability to offer decent battles. These games would be so much better if you could fight properly and not be limited by turn based points systems (or any evolution of it).

Think the game you want is Final Fantasy XII, you can fight "properly" on it.

They change the fight system each time - different teams, different approaches.

You are supposed to be watching during the auto-battle and learn for when it lets you have a go yourself - a 15-20 hour tutorial

Anyway, not as if you paid for it you filthy bootlegger.

Original Poster Banned

alternate;8021267

They change the fight system each time - different teams, different … They change the fight system each time - different teams, different approaches.You are supposed to be watching during the auto-battle and learn for when it lets you have a go yourself - a 15-20 hour tutorial :DAnyway, not as if you paid for it you filthy bootlegger.

True true...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2024
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions