New Football Shirts All ready on ebay??

I have noticed that alot of next season shirts are already for sale on ebay
sellers are in japan/thiland as anyone ever bought from them is it worth a gamble as the shirts are half price with refund if u not satisfied ?

just wondering has any else ever given it ago??

10 Comments

If they're not already released over here, chances are they're fakes...

They would be counterfeits, with football shirts you tend to find you get what you pay for so I wouldn't expect it to last a year.

Banned

They will definitely be fake.

Original Poster

i understand they could be fake but isnt thiland the placed they are made in the first place :thinking:

its just they £40-£45 over here and they want £15 so im thinking it might be worth a goim just not sure;-)

ViperKeith;5247002

i understand they could be fake but isnt thiland the placed they are made … i understand they could be fake but isnt thiland the placed they are made in the first place :thinking:its just they £40-£45 over here and they want £15 so im thinking it might be worth a goim just not sure;-)

If they weren't fakes they'd cost a lot more than £15....

Original Poster

civms47;5247081

If they weren't fakes they'd cost a lot more than £15....

maybe there 2nds were they cant be sold over here oh well taken the plunge oh way to really tell hay ill let u know how it turns out:thumbsup:

Banned

You should go to ebay Q&A forum and ask this question....they will have a right good laugh.

ViperKeith;5247107

maybe there 2nds were they cant be sold over here oh well taken the … maybe there 2nds were they cant be sold over here oh well taken the plunge oh way to really tell hay ill let u know how it turns out:thumbsup:

they will definately by fakes. Ive seen a thailand version of the current united shirt and compared it to my authentic one, they do look real and come with nike tags etc.... but small details are different and the quality is not so good, for example the club badge on the real one is sewn on and if you turn the fake one inside out the stiching isnt as good quality. I doubt thes fake ones would last very long once washed.

Chances are they may not be the same as the kit that will be released here. Maybe they produce what they think the kit will look like.

Lets face it maybe many Thai supporters aren't bothered if it's an exact replica.

my brother got my sone some when he was on holiday and they were ok but after a few washes they looked terrible they were quite alot thinner but if your really keen for £15 it should get you a few wears out of it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    2. How much would you pay for this chair?1214
    3. GOT Leaks again614
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710

See more discussions