Groups

New Foundation - Can't think of name - HELP!

I am trying to remember the name of a new foundation. In the advert the girl has a piece of elastic or something with two circles of foundation, when she stretches it this "new" foundation stretches with it and the other one cracks.

Anyone know what I am talking about? I can't find it online because I can't remember the brand!

Thanks

8 Comments

maybeline 24 hours superstay foundation??

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac191/aah96/foundaTION.png

This is awesome!!
    Best foundation ive ever had!
    =)

Original Poster

princesspeach08;8575407

This is awesome!!Best foundation ive ever had!=)

Good to know. I normally use Bare Minerals / Escentuals but I am finding it doesn't last very well, by mid-day it has virtually disappeared.

What shade do you use? I am having trouble working out what shade to get, I am quite fair skinned. I use Fairly Light and Light in Bare Minerals / Escentuals which are two of the palest shades.

kimbyanne;8575572

Good to know. I normally use Bare Minerals / Escentuals but I am finding … Good to know. I normally use Bare Minerals / Escentuals but I am finding it doesn't last very well, by mid-day it has virtually disappeared.What shade do you use? I am having trouble working out what shade to get, I am quite fair skinned. I use Fairly Light and Light in Bare Minerals / Escentuals which are two of the palest shades.

I am too fair skinned / pale =/.
    I use 005 light beige which gives a natural look.
    Hope this helps & good luck trying it out =)

was it the right one ??

Original Poster

princesspeach08;8581490

I am too fair skinned / pale =/.I use 005 light beige which gives a … I am too fair skinned / pale =/.I use 005 light beige which gives a natural look.Hope this helps & good luck trying it out =)

Thanks, I think I will give it a try.

aah96;8581700

was it the right one ??

Yes, thanks for your help!

no probs , i got it for my birthday its really good and lasts !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions